The Upcoming Adventures thread

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
For all you aspiring L4W DMs out there, make sure you threaten the judges ability to read something quickly. It apparently expedites the process. ;)

Hanged Man Tavern, I will soon be in you!

Mewness

First Post
I'm not sure how long a typical submission is. Mine was over 3000 words and it didn't take much time.

Actually, correction. It appears I sent a somewhat shorter version. Heh.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
EDIT: Original statement was really wrong.

To give people perspective. My submission was about two times that Mewness, and did not include statblocks.

covaithe

Explorer
Funny, that. Well-written, thorough submissions that clearly demonstrate the DM has thought this through: don't take much time to approve. Short submissions that leave a lot of things out, I have to actually respond to and ask for clarification. Which is more time-consuming, which means it might sit in my inbox for a few days before I get around to it...

renau1g

First Post
Funny, that. Well-written, thorough submissions that clearly demonstrate the DM has thought this through: don't take much time to approve. Short submissions that leave a lot of things out, I have to actually respond to and ask for clarification. Which is more time-consuming, which means it might sit in my inbox for a few days before I get around to it...

^^^^

Yup

Velmont

First Post

My followup was nearly 6000 words too, with stats block over that, and got corvaith approval fast.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
My last submission (The Hunted) was pretty basic and vague, just a rough plot sketch, partially because I didn't have the whole thing figured out when I submitted it, just an idea for a crime-scene-based, track the killer style game that I wanted to get started before I lost inspiration. I think mine was less than a page (not sure, I'll check when I get home).

dimsdale

First Post
Fine tuning an adventure with many encounters for 5-6 characters, lvls 5-7. Got some good feedback from the judges. Once I resubmit and get the okay, recruitment should start shortly thereafter.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases