The Upcoming Adventures thread

Tenchuu

First Post
Fine tuning an adventure with many encounters for 5-6 characters, lvls 5-7. Got some good feedback from the judges. Once I resubmit and get the okay, recruitment should start shortly thereafter.

You know I want in on this, Dims!

My level 7 Bard/Warlord just got sent back to the tavern, too.

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=Recruiting!]I am recruiting one 1st-level character for my Serpent’s Skull campaign. We already have a pretty balanced group. If you’re interested, please take note of the following:

--Most desirable role is probably Striker (maybe Controller). Least desirable is Leader. (We already have two.) I really want a character that will synergize well with the existing group; this will be my main consideration if several people are interested.

--Skills most lacking in the group are Dungeoneering, History, Religion, Thievery. None of these are vital, although they may see some use. Given how much exploration there is in this adventure, the group could always use another sneaky-scouty person.

--This is a long adventure that may turn into an entire adventure path. Don’t volunteer for this unless you’re reasonably sure that you can post frequently for a long period.

--Likewise, if you join, you’ll be stuck with me as DM for a long time. You should definitely read the adventure thread and see whether you like it.

--You’ll start off shipwrecked on a nasty island. It’s probably best if your PC has never entered the tavern. If he or she has, you may want to edit him or her out again =)

--Very specific plot hooks are actually not a good thing for this adventure. It’s very isolated, and it will be difficult-to-impossible to work in NPCs, revenge plots, anything location-based, etc.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Funny you should ask. I'm hoping to submit an adventure for ~7-9th level characters. I've got the plot, and if I can get 4-5 players to bite, I might present it. I'll submit tonight or tomorrow depending on interest.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OK. I'll get my adventure submission together tonight or tomorrow. I'll be on the road Wednesday and Thursday, so It may be as late as Saturday before anything materializes in The Hanged Man.

dimsdale

First Post
OK. I'll get my adventure submission together tonight or tomorrow. I'll be on the road Wednesday and Thursday, so It may be as late as Saturday before anything materializes in The Hanged Man.

yay! :) [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION] Max will surely speak on your behalf when someone comes. No need to have your other character exit in order to get Draglin in there.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases