The Upcoming Adventures thread

johnmeier1

Explorer
Adventure submitted and awaiting approval/feedback.

Good to hear! I am hoping to submit a proposal for a paragon campaign (serial adventures) and it seems like we are about to break a bunch of PCs into that area, but not quite yet.

My idea is to "create" an island that is very thematic and mysterious with "paragon" challenges (I was going to say EPIC but...)

-johnmeier1

Judges list should be getting a broad/general proposal soon (but adventure may wait a few months for more Paragon PCs)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Well, I know we have two "Paragon" themes going on right now:
- What's up with those failing seals that protect Daunton from rampaging, killer fey (The Path of Cold)? Secondary Question: What the hell is up w/ Incarnation?
- Is the Brotherhood of the Bright Eon (you know, those guys that killed The Five) back (Brotherhood Returned?). Secondary Question: If you add up all the damage all other L4W characters have done combined, does it equal a single round of damage by Kane?

So, if I were a DM thinking about a Paragon addy, I'd think of cool tie-ins to stories we already got going on from the history. Lot of gems there.

dimsdale

First Post
If you add up all the damage all other L4W characters have done combined, does it equal a single round of damage by Kane?

Kruk has seen it first hand, mulitiple times. It is painful to watch. <the guardian fighter shudders>

In other news. I'm having so much fun running THe Mark of Trogdor that I'd like to run another one. :) I'll submit something this week to the judges. Nebton said he had a lvl 1 addy in mind. I see that there are a few lvl 3s. I'll submit a lvl 1-3 addy this week if someone else has not done so.

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
BTW: If you are in Land Ho, or following Land Ho, my proposal may present some spoilers. They don't amount to a mechanical advantage, but they do reveal some story points that you might want to figure out on your own.

Thanks renau1g for not reading it :).

Luinnar

First Post
I have Sharpe, a level 3 bard (as soon as I level him ;)) with a dragon who would love to join. But I have a character in an adventure (perhaps 2 if Draglin gets in an adventure) so I don't mind stepping aside for others.

He does have controller powers however (there does not seem to be a controller on the list) ;)

modus666

First Post
ooo ooooooh!

Adventure submitted to judges for 5 characters: lvl 1 to 3.

I would like to throw my hat in for consideration. My character is still pending approval, but I'm an experienced 4th edition player and have gone over my submission with a fine-tooth comb and cant see anything that would be cause for concern.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases