The Upcoming Adventures thread

Someone

Adventurer
Okay everyone. Here me out.

I currently am running one addy that is almost finished. There is a sequel to that one. In addition to Trogdor and its sequel I submitted another low level addy that is linked to Trogdor. Since there are so many lvl 1's and lvl 3's in the tavern I was thinking that I can run a lvl 3 group and a lvl 1 group in separate adventures, both of which are still linked to trogdor.

I have the layout ready to go. I'm going to send the judges my adventure proposals for the level 3, level 1 and the sequel to Trogdor. If they say its a go I'd like to start right away

Soooo...while the judges look at my proposals I thought we could at least form the two new parties if the judges say yes.

Please respond to this thread if you'd like to be apart of either addy

The lvl 1 addy (with a sprinkling of lvl 3's if there is an overflow)
Title: The Bane of the Black Dragon: Orb of Might

The lvl 3 addy
Title: The Bane of the Black Dragon: Orb of the Earth

If you want in, choose the one ya want.

Ideal situation:

1. We end up with a balanced group for both addys.
2. The seven in the Trogdor addy would like to continue with the sequel (although I'll understand if they want a break)
3. The judges approval all three addys. If so, expect a visit from Brother Navio sometime soon :)

I have a level 5 character for the Trogdor adventure in the very unlikely case that the current two defenders (he's a hammer and board fighter) decide not contnue and the next adventure isn't out of his level range.

Also, now that my two characters have more than 6 levels combined, I can make a third. In case you needed some specific role or character for the level 1 adventure be sure to PM me.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I just got my starpact warlock back from the adventure. I would be interested, but Martelai is 4th (I think). It would be a nice change from defending the party :)

renau1g

First Post
Dimsdale - I have a word of caution. Going from 1 to 3 is a big jump in time commitment. I might suggest trying 2 first so you don't get burnt out.

dimsdale

First Post
Dimsdale - I have a word of caution. Going from 1 to 3 is a big jump in time commitment. I might suggest trying 2 first so you don't get burnt out.

Yeah...I thought about that. But the adventure I'm currently running doesn't take a lot of time at all when using Mal's rules and google spreadsheet map tool. The lvl 1 and lvl 3 adventures will not be long ones in that they are actually sub quests for the sequel to Mark of Trogdor. The characters will level though and pick up a nice loot item. It's better than having them all hanging out at the tavern. No chance of burn out here. My two LEB characters are going to chill out at the tavern for a while and I'm retiring Grakk so I'll be done to two over here.

Judge's call though. Let me know one way or the other. I still have a lot of time on my hands for another month or so before my job kicks up again. By that time I think that the two lower level adventures would be pretty far along. I've sent the proposal with the an explanation on how they all tie together. Give it a quick read when you have a chance and let me know one way or the other. :)

pathfinderq1

First Post
Depending on what adventures are starting (or re-recruiting), I have level 5 leader (Bar/dent) and a level 3 controller (Mage), both of whom are mostly ready to go.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yeah...I thought about that. But the adventure I'm currently running doesn't take a lot of time at all when using Mal's rules and google spreadsheet map tool. The lvl 1 and lvl 3 adventures will not be long ones in that they are actually sub quests for the sequel to Mark of Trogdor. The characters will level though and pick up a nice loot item. It's better than having them all hanging out at the tavern. No chance of burn out here. My two LEB characters are going to chill out at the tavern for a while and I'm retiring Grakk so I'll be done to two over here.

Judge's call though. Let me know one way or the other. I still have a lot of time on my hands for another month or so before my job kicks up again. By that time I think that the two lower level adventures would be pretty far along. I've sent the proposal with the an explanation on how they all tie together. Give it a quick read when you have a chance and let me know one way or the other. :)

I take you liked my maps heh.

Also also: Too bad to see Grakk go! We'll do the best we can to get him another level or two before he does so.

Also also also: I have a fresh level 4 character, would it be too much to fit him in your 3rd level adventure? I'd love to be a player in your game -and not receive extra punishment for all the nasty things I've made to Grakk being your DM-.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases