The Upcoming Adventures thread

twilsemail

First Post
I have returned from vacation I will be starting up an intro (1st level) game here shortly.

I should be bringing in a 3rd level Controller on Monday if you've still got room and a need for him by then.

Along with the PC I'm bringing in a new player. Hopefully he can have a sheet fleshed out by then. He's already got a concept.

dimsdale

First Post
With Nebten back to do the 1st level adventure, I'm still waiting from the judges as to whether or not I can do the level 3 adventure. Please let me know one way or the other.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Artemis' Pact just finished. In that adventure I established "Stargazer Hill", a mound in a clearing not far from Daunton where the night sky is easily visible. A tunnel leading into the hill and coming out in an Allarian silver mine just opened up. We're done with the tunnel for now, but I was thinking about how it could be further used:

In this post, 7 Rabbit and Lilli are claiming the site for the IAC. It might be neat to set up a full archeological base camp, with mages making sure the portal doesn't close and sending teams of adventurers into the caves looking for the underground passage, a land route to Allaria. Or maybe underdark creatures could wander out of it, so we need to set a guard.

But I originally stole the name Stargazer Hill from Sleeper in the Tomb of Dreams, an adventure for 8th-level characters from Dungeon #155. So another neat way to go is for the magic passage to collapse, but find out that it was hiding a normal passage into the hill. The IAC could clear the layers of earth from the hill and find out it's a giant face, and then send adventurers in to explore it, leading to the 8th-level adventure.

But doing this would lose the passage to Allaria, which has other fun possibilities. What do you think?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Whatever works best, as long as Martelai (now 6th starpact warlock) is on it :)

Your scenarios could work in a serie, first, clearing up opens up Allaria passage, then side crack causes trouble with Underdark, from portal come strange creatures of phenomena that leads to it's closure which triggers the start of the Sleeper :) Two years of hard adventuring right there :)

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yes, it seems like a good idea. I've done the same myself. I established a kingdom far to the west, pretty much like an old Calisham, run by genies, the Blazing Desert.
I've also set up a new "Big Mean Boss" in The Predicament of Gimo Tine.
Adding things to the setting is always a good thing, makes it richer.
Although it would be good to have it added to the actual wiki, so al DMs can use them.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases