D&D 4th Edition A Problem of Nobility or Things that go Bump in the Night (Covaithe Judging)




What's on your mind?

+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 10 of 505

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816

    Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

    A Problem of Nobility or Things that go Bump in the Night (Covaithe Judging)

    As you enter the shop a large circle table with 7 chairs around it is waiting for you. The man at the far end of the table is the guard from the tavern, seated and sipping a steaming cup of nearly black tea. A pot sits on a tray in the middle of the table and fancy china cups are lain at each place.

    "Welcome, have a seat and once everyone is here, we'll get started" The man says.

    Current Cast

    Grim - Bugbear Ranger 1 - Tinwe
    L4W:PC:Grim (Tinwe) - ENWiki
    Kruk - Dwarf Fighter 2 - dimsdale
    L4W:PC:Kruk (Dimsdale) - ENWiki
    Raiyek Meliam - Elven Paladin 2 - Lord Sessadore
    http://www.enworld.org/wiki/index.ph...d_Sessadore%29
    Xoc - Orc Warlord 1 - n3rday
    L4W:PC:Xoc (n3rday) - ENWiki
    Carolina - Halfling Rogue 1 - industrygothica
    L4W:PC:Carolina (industrygothica) - ENWiki
    Last edited by renau1g; Monday, 1st June, 2009 at 04:13 PM.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    235

    Ignore Tinwe
    Grim enters the shop, ducking slightly to clear the doorframe as he does so. He does not take a seat. "Greetings, friend. I understand you have an offer of work?"
    L4E

    Grim
    http://bit.ly/RxUFC
    Init: +3
    Perception: 12 Insight: 12
    HP: 30 Bloodied: 15 Surge Value: 7 Surges: 7
    AC: 16 NAD: 15/14/12 Speed:6
    AP:1 Second Wind:not used
    MBA: +1 Lifedrinking Bastard Sword +8 vs AC 1d10+5

    Hunter's Quarry
    Twin Strike
    Hit and Run

    Predatory Eye
    Off-hand Strike

    Jaws of the Wolf
    Hunter's Privilege
    Shane

    http://bit.ly/2MPJoN
    Init: 2 Speed: 5
    Perception: 14 Insight: 19
    AC: 16 NAD: 12/13/17
    HP: 24 Bloodied: 12
    Surge Value:6 Surges: 8
    Second Wind: Not used
    MBA: Dagger +3 vs AC; 1d4+0
    RBA: Dagger +5 vs AC; 1d4+2

    Astral Seal
    Sacred Flame
    Gaze of Defiance

    Bane
    Healer's Mercy
    Healing Word x2

    Beacon of Hope

    LEB
    Gruff

    http://bit.ly/4eIoAu

    Init: +2
    Perception: 14 Insight: 19
    HP: 49/49 Bloodied: 24 Surge Value: 12 Surges: 11
    AC: 27 NAD: 17/17/17 Speed:5
    AP:1 Second Wind:not used
    MBA: +1 Subtle Kopesh +6 vs AC 1d8+2 (+3 with CA)

    Booming Blade
    Lightning Lure
    Aegis of Ensnarement

    Falcon's Mark
    Dual Lightning Strike



  3. #3
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    dimsdale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    3,545
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore dimsdale
    Kruk enters shortly after Grim. He stares at the one at the end of the table. In a stern voice he states "My name is Kruk and I am at your service. You can count on my steel." He then nods to Grim and sits at the table. Turning his head to the guard inorder to speak, "I assume the tea is for us, yes? My throat is a little dry." He pours a cup and takes a long sip, swirls it around in his mouth and then swallows. "Aaaghhhhhhh! That hit the spot. The other are almost here."

    ooc

    Is this an adventure for five or six?
    Last edited by dimsdale; Friday, 29th May, 2009 at 03:52 AM.
    Characters: Kruk (Lvl 11), Max (Lvl 11), Lerrick (Lvl 6)

  4. #4
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816

    Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinwe View Post
    Grim enters the shop, ducking slightly to clear the doorframe as he does so. He does not take a seat. "Greetings, friend. I understand you have an offer of work?"
    "Indeed I have, one that I intend to fully entail once all of you arrive" the man says, taking another sip of his tea, non-chalantly despite the monstrous appearance of a goblinoid amidst all the expensive china.

    Quote Originally Posted by dimsdale View Post
    Kruk enters shortly after Grim. He stares at the one at the end of the table. In a stern voice he states "My name is Kruk and I am at your service. You can count on my steel." He then nods to Grim and sits at the table. Turning his head to the guard inorder to speak, "I assume the tea is for us, yes? My throat is a little dry." He pours a cup and takes a long sip, swirls it around in his mouth and then swallows. "Aaaghhhhhhh! That hit the spot. The other are almost here."

    ooc

    Is this an adventure for five or six?
    "Do not be so quick to sign on without hearing the details of the mission, it is something that has been vexing me for some time now. I do appreciate your exuberance and I have heard telling of the skill of your axe in battle. I am glad you enjoy the beverage, there is more available" the man replies, gesturing to the tea pot in the middle of the table.

    OOC

    Either 5 or 6, the option's open, hence the number of chairs.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Lord Sessadore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK, Canada
    Posts
    2,549

    Ignore Lord Sessadore
    My communities:

    The door to the tea shop swing open quietly again, and Raiyek steps through. He looks quite at ease in this environment, bowing to the guardsmen then moving gracefully to take a seat. "Greetings, sir. I am Raiyek Meliam, paladin of Palladys. I understand you have been looking for assistance; I would gladly offer my services." The elf leans his shield and weaponry against a wall, pours himself some tea, then waits patiently for the guard to explain the situation.
    OOC
    Linky to character sheet in my sig.
    Current and past PbP: http://www.enworld.org/forum/4853360-post58.html

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    dimsdale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    3,545
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore dimsdale
    Quote Originally Posted by renau1g View Post
    "Do not be so quick to sign on without hearing the details of the mission, it is something that has been vexing me for some time now. I do appreciate your exuberance and I have heard telling of the skill of your axe in battle. I am glad you enjoy the beverage, there is more available" the man replies, gesturing to the tea pot in the middle of the table.
    "Why thank you sir. I'm glad to hear that I have a good reputation in battle, where as I'm sure my reputation is not-so-good in the local watering holes." Kruk chuckles a bit at his joke. In a more serious tone.."I've been through more pain in the past year than many people receive in a lifetime. It's my fault really. It is the path of a fighter. One must be able to take pain as well as dish it out. And if that is what is required to help you with the problem you are having right now, then so be it!" Kruk then takes another drink from his tea. Looking over his shoulder he sees a familiar face enter the room. "Hey hey! Raiyek! If force is require to handle this problem, I will be able to see that new sword of yours in action after all!"
    Characters: Kruk (Lvl 11), Max (Lvl 11), Lerrick (Lvl 6)

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    industrygothica's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Wichita Falls
    Posts
    4,492

    Ignore industrygothica
    My communities:

    Carolina slinks through the door as the dwarf carries on about himself. She quietly sits down without saying anything and acts like she's been there since the beginning.

    OOC
    Sorry for the delay, been wrapped up in another obsession for a few days. Thanks ren, for the nudge.

+ Log in or register to post

Similar Threads

  1. The Lion's 2nd Face[Covaithe judging]
    By Heckler in forum Living EN World
    Replies: 261
    Last Post: Friday, 23rd April, 2010, 04:43 PM
  2. Dresden Files - Things that Go Bump
    By Nightfall in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: Tuesday, 17th April, 2007, 04:02 PM
  3. More things that keep me up at night
    By Vraille Darkfang in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Saturday, 14th April, 2007, 04:34 AM
  4. Things that go "bump" in the night...
    By Remathilis in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Wednesday, 27th July, 2005, 05:11 PM
  5. Lost Souls Campaign Advice: things that go bump... (Terraism OUT!)
    By randomling in forum General RPG Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Friday, 20th August, 2004, 06:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •