Proposal: Dragon 372

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Ok! The Bane article and the Shadar-Kai article has passed (with Reaper's Touch for Shadar-Kai only), and I'll update the charter accordingly. The rest (including extending Reaper's Touch to everybody) is still up for vote.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
And another 48 hours have passed, so City Entombed has passed (minus Faces of the Fallen):

Playing Shadar-Kai:
Reaper's Touch for Shadar-Kai: 3 YES - PASSED
Reaper's Touch for everybody else: 2 NO, 1 YES
everything else: 3 YES - PASSED

Secrets of the City Entombed:
Faces of the Fallen: 1 NO, 2 YES
everything else: 3 YES - PASSED

Deities and Demigods: Bane:
3 YES - PASSED

Masters of the Planes:
Punisher of the Gods: 2 NO
everything else: 1 YES, 1 NO

Reaper's Touch for everyone, Faces of the Fallen, and Masters of the Planes are still open for voting, since there aren't 3 NO votes.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I got a look at this Dragon (had to see what all the fuss about Punisher of the Gods was about ;)), so I can vote on this now!

I'm not sure what I think about Reaper's Touch ... but I think I like it as Shadar-Kai only.

I don't particularly see a problem with Faces of the Fallen - is it that much better than something like Mass Cure Light Wounds, which can let you and all your allies heal their surge value plus extra without spending a surge? I think it's situational, but it is a level 16 daily.

As for Masters of the Planes, I'd rather just vote no, and if anyone gets to epic we can bring destinies up then.

So:
Reaper's Touch for non-Shadar-Kai: NO
Faces of the Fallen: YES
Masters of the Planes: NO

CaBaNa

First Post
:rant:grumble-fuss-in-frick-in-frack-ing-reapers-touch-sassa-frass-son-of-a-shadar-kai-only-hurumph-rabble-rabble-rabble-rabble:rant:

fine...:hmm:

hehe;)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Ok! Faces of the Fallen is now legal. I'll update the charter tonight.

Reaper's Touch for non-Shadar-Kai, and Punisher of the Gods, have now officially failed, and can't be proposed again for another 3 months. The rest of Masters of the Planes is still open for voting (1 YES, 2 NO) if anyone has an opinion.

Remove ads