D&D 4E The still "complete" list of official 4E products, now with 2011!

Aegeri

First Post
Personally I am very concerned looking at the release list. I don't see any expected hardcover books and while I will be buying the odd essentials product, there is almost nothing I want after Dark Sun.

I really want to know if there will be a DMG3, Arcane Power 2 or if they're going to soft cover books or what. I'll be extremely unhappy if they abandon their book formats for things like draconomicon and similar. I really hate softcover books with a deep passion and while I will buy them, it's only very grudgingly.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Ok, I have updated. Added the heroscape (and note I already had the underdark set) but not the gale force nine, though others are certainly welcome to post them here.

Thanks again to echohawk (feel free to XP him) and everyone else.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Personally I am very concerned looking at the release list. I don't see any expected hardcover books and while I will be buying the odd essentials product, there is almost nothing I want after Dark Sun.

I really want to know if there will be a DMG3, Arcane Power 2 or if they're going to soft cover books or what. I'll be extremely unhappy if they abandon their book formats for things like draconomicon and similar. I really hate softcover books with a deep passion and while I will buy them, it's only very grudgingly.

We guess that the "Magnificant Emporium" book is AV3 and hardback. On the other hand, the Player Option: shadow stuff book implies that player stuff may be mostly soft cover. But Gencon will tell us more.

Festivus

First Post
Is it really titled:

Vor Rukoth: An Ancient Ruins Adventure Sight

or is it supposed to be:

Vor Rukoth: An Ancient Ruins Adventure Site

Aegeri

First Post
We guess that the "Magnificant Emporium" book is AV3 and hardback. On the other hand, the Player Option: shadow stuff book implies that player stuff may be mostly soft cover. But Gencon will tell us more.

I would love it if someone going to gencon could ask someone from wizards this.

Because I am really concerned we aren't going to get further books like Open Grave, Demonomicon and such forth in future on their respective topics (I would love a Feywild book and a Shadowfell book in the vein of Underdark and Plane Above for an example).

Mostly I'm just disappointed because every month I've had something to look forward to. After Dark Sun I have absolutely nothing to be excited about at all. That's really disappointing.

bagger245

Explorer
Mostly I'm just disappointed because every month I've had something to look forward to. After Dark Sun I have absolutely nothing to be excited about at all. That's really disappointing.

I know how you feel. I am not even into Dark Sun or Psionic Power. MM3 seems to be the last book I am interested in.

I know how you feel. I am not even into Dark Sun or Psionic Power. MM3 seems to be the last book I am interested in.
Don't feel so down. Remember that most of 2011's release schedule is a mystery to us still.

Also, are you not excited about new monsters and powers from Essentials, and for the Shadow power source early next year? Well, if not, I'm sure there's still some good stuff coming your way.

Aegeri

First Post
Don't feel so down. Remember that most of 2011's release schedule is a mystery to us still.

Also, are you not excited about new monsters and powers from Essentials, and for the Shadow power source early next year? Well, if not, I'm sure there's still some good stuff coming your way.

I'm a DM, I buy the PC books mainly to have a book resource for my IRL group. There is nothing better for "selling" a class or concept to a player than a nice book with art and such.

For me though, there is nothing to look forward to and the concern my beloved awesome hardcover books will be replaced by shorter, crappier softcovers. All I want is some indication of a feywild and shadowfell hardcover and such forth.

It's also disappointing because it leaves nothing for me to be excited about. While it takes me 2-3 weeks longer to get books due to travel time, at the end or beginning of every month there is always new awesome DnD books waiting for me at the bookstore. Until after march next year I just see nothing for me except the monster vault and rules compendium.

I feel I have the right to be emo.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases