Pathfinder RPG CB's Pathfinder Beta -- Burnt Offerings - Page 15





+ Log in or register to post
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 389
  1. #141
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Ambrus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Montreal QC, Canada
    Posts
    4,434

    Ignore Ambrus
    With a final resounding bark, the loping canine clears the remaining few yards to the mounted goblin in a soaring leap. Sanstone falls upon the hated creature and its mount with gnashing teeth and flailing forepaws.
    OOC
    5-ft. step to T9, full attack first on the goblin and subsequently on its mount if the goblin dies. Melee bite +4 (1d6+4) and 2 claws +4 (1d4+1) and tail slap +4 (1d4+1).
    Hey Berk! Check out my Sigil NPC List, Sigil Venues List and Sigil Papers & Map at http://www.planewalker.com.

    Currently Playing
    Running: The Cage, a Pathfinder tabletop Planescape campaign, Session 55[/SIZE]

 

  • #142
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,729

    Ignore jkason

    Tac Abor, human rogue: AC 16 (Dodge), HP 9

    Tac's momentarily overwhelmed the by swiftness of events. He barely has time to register Talashia's wound when his cousin neatly decapitates one goblin and Grokk runs behind the building after the other.

    "Talashia, are you alright?" he starts to ask, but as magical power flares, he flinches.

    "I'll take that as a yes."

    Sandstones barking, oddly enough, is what finally snaps him into action.

    "Okay, if we get out of this, that dog is definitely going home before he gets chopped to bits!" the young engineer says, running to join in the fight with the mounted goblin.

    OOC
    Double move to T7

  • #143
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Shayuri's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minnapolis, MN
    Posts
    16,403
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Shayuri
    "Gah!" Talashia blurts as pain spreads out from the arrow wound. The weapon isn't deeply embedded, and she can easily yank it out, but it's a stark reminder that she's still flesh and blood...for now.

    She quickly casts a spell to help solve that problem. Magic coalesces around her, then fades into invisibility.

    "Okay then...let's try this again."

    (Shield!)

  • #144
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    CanadienneBacon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Greensburg, Indiana
    Posts
    3,735

    Ignore CanadienneBacon
    "Gah!" Talashia blurts as pain spreads out from the arrow wound. The weapon isn't deeply embedded, and she can easily yank it out, but it's a stark reminder that she's still flesh and blood...for now. She quickly casts a spell to help solve that problem. Magic coalesces around her, then fades into invisibility. "Okay then...let's try this again." Her protective shield of magic in place, Talashia looks up in time to spot Elrya engage Goblin2 in front of the nearest house to the north of the byway, while Grokk trundles around the side of the same home--hot on the trail of another goblin.

    With a final resounding bark, the loping Taran clears the remaining few yards to the mounted goblin in a soaring leap. Sandstone falls upon the hated creature and its mount with gnashing teeth and flailing forepaws. The rough collie's ferocious bite, which deals 5 points of damage to the Goblin Commando, fells the creature to the packed dirt byway in front of the White Deer Inn and Tavern. Though Taran's first claw attack and tail slap miss, a solid blow from a second claw hits the goblin dog across the spine, instantly killing the beast--though not before the foul mount loudly squeals in fear and pain one last time.

    Momentarily overwhelmed the by swiftness of events, Tac barely has time to register Talashia's wound when his cousin Elyra neatly decapitates one goblin and Grokk runs behind a nearby building after another. "Talashia, are you alright?" Tac starts to ask, but as magical power flares, he flinches. "I'll take that as a yes."

    Sandstone's barking, oddly enough, is what finally snaps Tac into action. After witnessing the rough collie's maelstrom attack shred both the goblin rider and its mount to pieces, Tac blurts out, "Okay, if we get out of this, that dog is definitely going home before he gets chopped to bits!" Rapier at the ready, the young engineer sallies forth into the fray.

    Grokk and Goblin1 round opposite corners of the house nearly simultaneously. With a low growl, Goblin1 flings itself at Grokk and slices the half-orc priest in the thigh with its dogslicer for 2 points of damage.

    [imager]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3409/combat3b3o.jpg[/imager]Not finishing taunting the cornered nobleman fop hiding behind the rain barrel, Goblin3 prances to and fro, then suddenly jabs a second blow at the cowering human for another 2 points of damage. A pair of bleeding gashes on his forearm, the human screams in fright and tries to shield his face with his injured arm. Goblin4, the crafiter of the pair, spares a backward glance over its shoulder as Sandstone rips its boss and the boss's mount to pieces then abruptly flings down its dogslicer and flees south down the byway leading away from the Inn. Goblin4 is speedy and is soon 90 feet distant.

    Status: Talashia I8. Taran T9. Tac T7. Goblin Commando dropped. Goblin dog dropped. Goblin1 K1. Goblin2 dropped. Goblin3 X10. Goblin 4 running away. Elyra K5. Grokk J1, -2 HP. Sivan P9.


    Initiative:
    Talashia 21
    Taran 17
    Tac 15
    Goblins 13
    Elyra 11
    Grokk 5
    Sivan 3
    Last edited by CanadienneBacon; Monday, 17th August, 2009 at 07:02 PM.

  • #145
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,281

    Ignore mfloyd3
    Elyra charges forward, blade at the ready, knowing she cannot reach the nobleman before the goblin strikes again.

    OOC: Double-move to V7

  • #146
    Sivan

    Sivan toward the goblin that still stabs the nobleman. "Stop or face my rightous wrath!"

    ooc: double move to v10. Tries to intimidate the goblin (+0).
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #147
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Shayuri's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minnapolis, MN
    Posts
    16,403
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Shayuri
    Talashia runs across the green towards the stricken human and unleashes another blast of magic at the goblin there!

    (Magic Missile...another freaking 2... Roll Lookup )

  • #148
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Ambrus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Montreal QC, Canada
    Posts
    4,434

    Ignore Ambrus
    Sandstone lets loose a thunderous bark from his bloodied maw before leaping off of the felled goblin dog's carcass to advance aggressively towards the remaining interloper.

    OOC
    Advance to W9 and attack goblin 3 if it remains alive, charging if possible; Melee bite +4 (1d6+4). If it's been felled then double move instead to V16 to pursue goblin 4. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but looking at the larger map of Sandpoint, it seems that Goblin 4 is heading south back towards the Cathedral's facade.
    Hey Berk! Check out my Sigil NPC List, Sigil Venues List and Sigil Papers & Map at http://www.planewalker.com.

    Currently Playing
    Running: The Cage, a Pathfinder tabletop Planescape campaign, Session 55[/SIZE]

  • #149
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    CanadienneBacon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Greensburg, Indiana
    Posts
    3,735

    Ignore CanadienneBacon

    Round 2

    Elyra charges forward, blade at the ready, knowing she cannot reach the nobleman before the goblin strikes again.

    Grokk grunts in surprise as Goblin1 stings him in the leg, then hefts his warhammer to bonk the little runt on the head but misses as Goblin1 ducks low.

    Sivan quickens his pace to head off another attack on the noblemen, yelling out, "Stop or face my rightous wrath!" Sivan catches Goblin3 from behind--the sight of a knight bearing down on him, polearm extended, is too much for the queer goblin, who stops moving in order to shrink and cower in fear with nothing more than a garbled croak. Goblin3 is initimated by Sivan.



    Status: End of Round 2. Please declare for Round 3. Movement: Talashia I8. Taran T9. Tac T7. Goblin Commando dropped. Goblin dog dropped. Goblin1 K1. Goblin2 dropped. Goblin3 X10, intimidated by Sivan. Goblin4 running away. Elyra V7. Grokk J1, -2 HP. Sivan V10.


    Initiative:
    Talashia 21
    Taran 17
    Tac 15
    Goblins 13
    Elyra 11
    Grokk 5
    Sivan 3

  • #150
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,729

    Ignore jkason

    Tac Abor, human rogue AC 14 (Dodge) HP 9

    Tac squares his jaw and moves in on the remaining goblin, stabbing at it with his rapier.

    OOC
    Move to W12 and attack with rapier +3, dmg 1d6

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Pathfinder Beta -- Burnt Offerings -- Character Repository
      By CanadienneBacon in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Tuesday, 2nd June, 2009, 10:19 AM
    2. Pathfinder #1 Burnt Offerings
      By Mr Baron in forum Fan Reviews
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Sunday, 1st February, 2009, 05:49 AM
    3. Pathfinder: Burnt Offerings
      By CanadienneBacon in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 310
      Last Post: Monday, 8th September, 2008, 08:01 AM
    4. Pathfinder I: Burnt Offerings
      By Varianor Abroad in forum Fan Reviews
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Friday, 29th August, 2008, 07:25 PM
    5. Pathfinder I - Burnt Offerings?
      By Varianor Abroad in forum Meta
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Sunday, 7th October, 2007, 11:28 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •