CB's Pathfinder Beta -- Burnt Offerings

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia scowls. "We've better things to do with our time than scouring the town for hiding goblins. I'm sure they'd have fled at the first chance they had anyway. But the garrison's a good idea. We should check there, then decide our next step."

She nods at Shaelu. "Thank you for your help. You've given us a lot to think about."

Walking Dad

First Post
Sivan

"I will respect your opinion. But I will also hold you responsible for each being who would be killed by hiding goblins. Asking for some hiding places that the town kids use for hide n seek and the information about abandoned houses would not be that hard to get.

But to the garrison then."
Sivan answers to the shrugs and scowls.

Shayuri

First Post
"Hold me responsible for what you will," Talashia scoffs. "It won't change anything in reality. And if you're so concerned about goblins inexplicably hiding in town, then feel free to look around. We won't all be needed at the garrison."

She walks stiffly towards the garrison.

Walking Dad

First Post
Sivan

"That might be a good idea. How many need to walk to the garrison anyway. Someone interested to come with me to check possible hiding holes" Sivan asks the others.

jkason

First Post
Tac Abor, human rogue

"I'd just as soon hear what they have to say at the garrison," says Elyra. She throws Sivan an apologetic shrug.

Tac looks to his cousin, then back to Sivan, biting his lip. "If there are goblins, I'd rather we were all there," the young engineer says. "But like I said, we can ask at the garrison, too. It may be they've already done a patrol of the likely hiding spots and saved us the trouble." Tac smiles -- an expression mixed with nervousness and hope -- as he encourages everyone to stick together.

Walking Dad

First Post
Sivan

"You got a fine point. If we have no better lead after the garrison, can some of you help me to look for goblins in abandoned buildings?" Sivan suggests, looking less agitated.

jkason

First Post
Tac Abor, human rogue

Sivan

"You got a fine point. If we have no better lead after the garrison, can some of you help me to look for goblins in abandoned buildings?" Sivan suggests, looking less agitated.

Tac's relief is obvious as he nods. "If nothing better comes to light from the garrison visit, I can't imagine it'd hurt to take a look around. We'll call it our first offical patrol."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases