Future of LEB [Poll/Thoughts] (Closed)

What should be done with Living Eberron?

• Let LEB Die: It'll be an archive of great 3.5 games

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Someone Else Takes Over: Still 3.5, but under new management

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Convert to 4E: 4Eberron is coming out

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Something Else: Post bellow!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

renau1g

First Post
I've pinged the Talking the Talk thread again.

I got my EPG Saturday and am pleased with what they've done. Really, its an update not a redux ala the FRPG (though the planes are a somewhat different). So, if you liked 3E Eberron, it appears from the EPG you'll like 4Eberron. That is, if you like 4E.

How'd you get it early? Friend at your FLGS?

EvolutionKB

First Post
I'm still here as well. I got my PG today, and as SG said, it is much the same(a good thing). Artificers rock! (That would be me calling it as my first PC)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Looking at the responses and the poll results, the consensus appears that LEB should switch to 4E. There are a few strong supporters, so I think there is enough of a core group to build this thing up again.

I'll be contacting a few people by PM/email to get this thing up and running; feel free to contact me directly if you are interested. I'll also be shuffling threads around as needed. I have just been upgraded to moderator for the LEB forum (shiny blue badge) to make this transition easier (and so I don't have to keep buggying PCat to do it for me ;)).

I want to thank everyone that took time to vote here or share their thoughts, and to especially thank all past judges, DMs, and players of the old LEB.

Let's get this thing going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads