2010: Is it Dragonlance? (hint)

avin

First Post
A DDMspoiler user has found some miniatures from the next set. One of them seems to be an Aurak.

Is it a sign of Dragonlance being the next setting?

zoboldsorcerer.jpg

http://ddmspoilers.com/forum/download/file.php?id=25

ddmspoilers.com • View topic - Some D&D miniature pic

K, this is what ive gleaned: (assuming source is correct)

legendary evils:
minotaur thing is a goristo #24/40
remorhaz is 31/40
doomdreamer 11/40
priestess of bane 7/40
frost titan 20/40
foulspawn seer 19/40
air archon 2/40
aurak draconian 3/40
balor 4/40
foulspawn mangler 18/40 (4 armed one)
earth archon 14/40

players handbook:
arcane :female wizard, warforged artificer, male human invoker (yellow guy)
martial: tiefling fighter, female elf fighter
divine: warforged cleric, female warlord, dragonborn warlord, male genasai paladin
primal: , male human druid

Last edited:

vagabundo

Adventurer
Urgh, I hope not, I want Dark Sun.

When are we going to get new hints on the setting? We should be getting on leakage from WotC insiders by now.

Lord Zardoz

Explorer
Any sort of 'leak' for the dnd insider subscribers is going to be about as subtle as an outright announcement. Given that they are still in the process of putting out the Eberron setting, I think that it will be kept under wraps until they are ready to start the marketing push.

END COMMUNICATION

avin

First Post
Dangerous Delves just released a kobold wyrmpriest so, nope.

His source seem to have looked at miniature base, so the Aurak Draconian name should be correct.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Dangerous Delves just released a kobold wyrmpriest so, nope.

His source seem to have looked at miniature base, so the Aurak Draconian name should be correct.

I''m not sure if we can infer the next setting from just a single miniature... doesn't seem much of a hint to me.

It looks like WotC won't be providing any anticipation through DDI after all... most likely, we'll have to wait for GenCOn when we'll get the announcement.

DarthMouth

First Post
I''m not sure if we can infer the next setting from just a single miniature... doesn't seem much of a hint to me.

It looks like WotC won't be providing any anticipation through DDI after all... most likely, we'll have to wait for GenCOn when we'll get the announcement.

Wizards making a miniature of a creature not in 4th edition???

Do you really believes so?

Miniatures lines now is only a suport for the game, a acessory.. minis for skirmish or book-fans no more..

So is Dragonlance..

That, or Draconians going to party with Dragonborns and Dragonspawns, making more of the sooooooooo needed Dragon-Hibrids in some new book (Draconomicon 2) or DDI exclusive.. oO

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases