Free RPG Day Forked Thread: Chicago Gameday XXIII Planning Thread

thalmin

Retired game store owner
For our part, we are looking to have a few open games running, first game starting around 10:30 or 11 am, (depending on participation).

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Hm. Do you need signups before the fact, or just people to show up willing to run something? I don't know just yet what I'm up to that weekend, but if I'm free I very well may come run something.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Heya. I just checked my calendar, and realized I'd already committed to joining Shannon for some Buffy marathon for charity thing, so it looks like I won't be making it after all. Sorry =\ On the plus side, it frees up a table for someone to run one of the things you're actually showcasing, so there's that.

Also, totally off subject, I find I am missing 20 of the 24 Estate cards from the copy of Dominion I just picked up there the other day... we played a game of it there, and I'm wondering if I might have left them on the table somehow? Seems unlikely, but not impossible.

If none were found and turned in, what's the best way to go about getting those? Should I talk to you guys, or email the manufacturer, or what?

Thanks! And sorry about bailing on short notice for FRPG Day.

D.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Thanks for the heads up, Dave.
I'll check about the cards for you. I don't know of any turned in, so I will see about getting you replacements.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Hey, Curt! After sitting down and going through every single deck, I found the cards- somehow they'd gotten mixed in with the Gold. Sorry for raising the alarm, and for threadjacking. =\

Hope the FRPG day goes swimmingly! Maybe by the next one I'll be familiar with something you can sell =P

D.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases