Pool of Radiance

hammymchamham

First Post
So, has anyone run this module? I got it in the Colectors Edition of the PoR game (worst money spent.. ever). I was thinking of using it to start off a FR campaign. So, was it any good? Totaly suck? Yeah...

AussieDM

First Post
Are you referring to Attack on Myth Drannor?

I too am running it next month to transfer my PC's from a home brew to Faerun (by setting the initial encounter with the Cultists on my world with the portal leading to Faerun).

So I too would be interested in hearing how it runs??

I am running it though with 7 PC's (!!!) level 5-6. The players are relatively inexperienced though so I am unsure whether to beef it up a bit.

AussieDM

hammymchamham

First Post
yes, thats the one. written by Sean K Reynolds (nt to be confused with our very own kreynolds). I looked through it, and thought it might be a good way for me to get backinto the habbit of Dming (after my 5 month absentce har har) and get used to DMing my current group.

Breakdaddy

First Post
I ran my players through this module, its not a bad module, a lot better than the Computer Game it accompanied! :p
I made some modifications to it, mostly minor, and everyone in the group had a lot of fun.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases