Gamerprinter's Map Emporeum

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
OK, I haven't posted any maps lately, been busy doing commission work, so I usually don't post that stuff. Here's my latest entry into the Cartographers' Guild June Mapping Challenge.​

The goal was to create a "home away from home" so I created a magic item called the Amulet of Cerene. (Cerene is the god of death and murder) An assassin uses this to teleport him to his extra-dimensional lair.​

Everything is hand-drawn, scanned, colored and given 3D bevels in Xara Xtreme for extra pop.​

The Assassin's Lair... enjoy!​

GP​

cerene-map-thumb.jpg

Last edited:

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Another map

Too bad I didn't think ahead when I started this thread, I should have called it GP's Map Emporeum or something...

Here's another map of mine. This one is the regional map for my upcoming 3 part campaign called the Gift, for my Kaidan: Japanese Ghost Story setting.

Enjoy!

GP

yonshu-thumb.jpg

Rhun

First Post
Too bad I didn't think ahead when I started this thread, I should have called it GP's Map Emporeum or something...

GP, you can change your title. Click Edit on your original post, and then click Go Advanced. Once you do that, you can modify your thread title to whatever you want! :)

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Thanks, here's the missing link!

Very, very nice.

Went to your website, and your link to your ordering page (from your Endless Terrain page) appears to be broken.

Thank you sir, the link lower down on the page works...
http://www.gamer-printshop.com/endless-terrain.html
http://shop.gamer-printshop.com/ecommerce/

The above items are my hottest sellers for some reason, and they were the very first things I created, after I built the site. Link points ecommerce pages, so the Endless Terrain Battlemaps are mixed with all my other stuff.

I've been too busy to get to it, but I have a Wordpress version already created to replace this, just haven't gotten to it yet. Maybe in the next day or so, I'll point to the new version - with no broken links!

GP

PS: without trying to dig out my older maps, here's a link to my portfolio - enjoy!

Michael K. Tumey - Fantasy Cartography Portfolio

Last edited:

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Cover Design Preview for The Gift adventure for Pathfinder

Just completed the layout for the cover design for my upcoming Kaidan setting. I just found out that the writer needs a bit more time to finish. I also wanted to include a few extra maps and have my Alpha Setting rules in more completion before I released the product anyway. I'll do a simultaneous release with Pathfinder, so I placed the PFRPG Compatibility logo on it.

The illustration on the cover for The Gift (1st of 3 part mini-campaign arc set in Kaidan: a Japanese Ghost Story setting - Pathfinder RPG Compatible). This was created by Jan Pospisil, a fantasy concept artist from S. Africa, I found while collaborating with my publisher.

Whatcha think?

GP

gift-cover-thumb.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Encounter Scale map: Agoya Shrine

OK, working on a bunch of maps for my upcoming adventure module, The Gift, for my Kaidan: a Japanese Ghost Story setting.

This is a Shinto Shrine, located on the outskirts of Agoya a forest town on the eastern edge of Gaijinaba province, on the island of Yonshu. Once the PCs have made it through the harrowing pass through the mountains, they will arrive in Agoya, but find the gates to the town closed for the night. The Agoya Shrine's Shoten (shaman) will provide lodging, supper and breakfast, healing, disease curing, divinations for each PC, and an explanation on religions of Kaidan.

He will also have a puzzle obstacle that needs solving by the PCs.

Agoya Shrine - enjoy!

GP

agoya-shrine-thumb.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Different styles

Here are two different maps, both for my Kaidan setting, in two very different styles. One is my combination digital and hand-drawn style with scanned drawings which are colored given shape bevels, drop shadows and feathering, all done in Xara Xtreme Pro 4.0

The second map is my first undersea map, Ryukyo: the Sea Dragon Palace and capital city. This map though composited in Xara, given the depth effects and land form creation in Xara, everything else is a mixture of 3D modeled in Nendo, rendered Raydream, use of Zbrush to create the anemone and coral elements and PD Particles to create most of the plantlife.

Enjoy!

GP

tsue-jo-thumb.jpg

Link to larger file:
http://www.gamer-printshop.com/kaidan/tsue-jo.jpg

ryukyo-thumb.jpg

Link to larger file:
http://www.gamer-printshop.com/kaidan/ryukyo.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases