Gamerprinter's Map Emporeum

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
The Fey Queen's Swan Pier on Moon Lake.

elf-queen-pier.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Duat is the imperial capital of the Gnollean Empire and the kingdom of Anubia. This is for a short homebrew Spelljammer campaign using those Beetle Assault ships I created further up thread. This is a race of advanced gnolls that worship Anubis. Since they have a definite Egyptian theme, I decided to create this capital for them, though it could easily fit in any Egyptian themed game.

This took me 3 days to create and is entirely done in Xara Photo & Graphic Designer, a vector drawing program.

Enjoy!

GP

View attachment anubia7.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Finally done with a commission creating the multi-player maps for the strategy guide for the upcoming Activision Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, the next release of CoD. Though I normally don't make modern/near future sci-fi maps, that was primarily what my activity has been over the last several weeks. I decided to do a modern/near future sci-fi map of my own, perhaps a series of them.

This is a top secret multi-national corporate research facility (bad guy's secret hideout) on a remote mountaintop of the highest elevation (somewhere in the Himalya, if on Earth). They are conducting illegal bio-chemical experiments requiring a very cold, low oxygen environment. The helipad is the only point of entry to the complex located at the summit of an undisclosed mountain, 150 down a vertical cliff, accessed by personnel or freight elevator is the actual chemical plant. Even though I picture this as a James Bond-esque or black ops type game, it could easily fit a Shadowrun or Traveller adventure - so it fits a lot of genres and systems.

Enjoy!

View attachment station_main.jpgstation_top.png

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
I tried several configurations of prison layouts and nothing struck my fancy, so I decided to do this instead...

Why Cellblox? Because they stack like Legos. That’s right, our Nanoblox technology uses the same concept as 21st century Legos at a molecular level. The top face of every Cellblox unit is covered with an invisible and microscopic Lego block top, with the Lego bottom on the bottom face of every unit. With Nanoshelves technology, each odd cell sits on tiny shelves with tiny grips on the opposite side. Though not impermeably sealed as when Cellblox are stacked, there is no need for mortars, Cellblox are designed to bond at the molecular level.

The lightweight, but incredibly durable Duralite ceramic wall and door material is resistant to most radiations, extreme heat and cold, is sound-proof, and resistant to most explosives. Notice the transparent glass-steel panels that serve as floor and ceiling. Guards can look up or down at a quick glance in addition to our state-of-the-art surveillance. Cellblox inmates are often safer in wars and environmental disasters than those not incarcerated. We pride ourselves at keeping the incarcerated incarcerated, and safe.

Beside each hermetically sealed Cellblox unit door is a bio-display panel that shows full identification and bio signs of inmate at a glance. Specify racial parameters on ordering.

You can purchase just one Cellblox unit for a single inmate, but for your best savings, consider our popular 4PAK comes with a 10 year price frozen maintenance agreement and is ready to become a brig on any vessel, a colonial jail, or prison camp starter kit.

For a modular penal solution, Cellblox offers our flagship product the CellbloX which holds 32 Cellblox units with 2 guard watch stations bisecting the block, with an elevator to move one inmate and four guards or with proper restraints, 4 inmates at a time. CellbloX stack and bond just as the basic units do, making pre-fabricated installations fast and easy. If you need a prison fast and affordably priced, and know it exceeds industry standards for housing an inmate populations, look no further than Cellblox.

Not shown are the many options for non-inmate levels including prison kitchen and mess hall, exercise yard, guard officer barracks, and administration. Do your inmates undergo unnecessary surgeries and medical experimentation? Cellblox offers complete hospital facilities as one of our popular options. Some of our client worlds have ready to use orbiting prisons, prison starships that never go to port, many are land-based, aboard ocean vessels, underwater, even airless moons and asteroids. Cellblox will go anywhere you want.

Contact a Cellblox dealer today!

cellblox.jpg

Last edited:

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Working on a star system map for a home game, that I'm planning to use the rules from Santiago. This is just an information depiction, as the orbits would be eliptical and far greater scale and distance from sun - for game use only.

ares-star-system-final.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
I've been watching old episodes of Time Team on Youtube and was inspired to create a Bronze Age settlement map, as you might have found in Britain. There is a ringed hill fort with roundhouses and a large communal roundhouse with stockades on the dykes. A trackway crossing a marshy area leads to a henge stone circle, like Stone Henge. The lake south of the trackway is used to sacrifice bronze weapons and tools tossed to the gods. A barrow mound is also featured with its entance exposed. Rather than fitted stone walls, I opted to place hedges as neolithic farm divisions, though the hedge could be growing on top of stone walls. Some fields have crops, some are fallow and one features a flock of sheep. I think it meets its theme well.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• bronze-age-settlement.jpg
    bronze-age-settlement.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 772

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Here's some map objects: wizard paraphernalia, a nice wooden work bench, and combined for a wizard's workbench - enjoy!

Attachments

• wizard-workbench.png
    wizard-workbench.png
    388.1 KB · Views: 666

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Been so busy doing commission maps, I haven't had time to do maps for my own project. With all the hand-drawn/vector hybrid map parts and objects I've been posting, I've wanted to post a complete hand-drawn/vector map, and here it is... a cavern map (with a whirlpool in the low lake chamber at the end. So this isn't just a deadend - if you do down the whirlpool, it might go somewhere deeper down... Enjoy!

Attachments

• caverns-drawn.jpg
    caverns-drawn.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 785

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Decided I wanted to create a more detailed hand-drawn map, this time of a swamp. That means lots of plantlife. So here's the first batch of swamp flora map objects: log islet surrounded by water plants, two cattails, and a dead limb rising from the water.

Attachments

• swamp-flora-01.png
    swamp-flora-01.png
    336.6 KB · Views: 639

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Finished the hand-drawn swamp map by adding a small, undefined cabin. It could be a hunter or poacher hut, an outlaw hideout, a swamp witch's hovel, a druids home, or anything you want. Everything is hand-drawn (as individual objects), then finished in Xara Designer Pro 9 with bevels, shadows and transparencey... Enjoy.

Attachments

• swamp-lair.jpg
    swamp-lair.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 690

Remove ads