Gamerprinter's Map Emporeum

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Which didn't copy over. :(

I have a 22 x 22 square map system. Dungeons and certain other areas are designed to have connecting exits so that they are interchangeable.

Well, glad they didn't since this is my map thread that only contain my maps, not just a general anybody can post a map thread. I appreciate that others make maps too, but this thread is where I share maps the I create only - no offense.

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
I'll post a map early next week, but for now, until 10 am CST, 25 Quick & Dirty Map Tutorials Guide is being offered on DTRPG for $8.00 and it will never be that cheap again. So if you weren't a Kickstarter backer and want the PDF, there's little time with only 11 hours left. If you're interested, check it out.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I'll post a map early next week, but for now, until 10 am CST, 25 Quick & Dirty Map Tutorials Guide is being offered on DTRPG for $8.00 and it will never be that cheap again. So if you weren't a Kickstarter backer and want the PDF, there's little time with only 11 hours left. If you're interested, check it out.
:( As a 45$ backer it is disappointing that I have not gotten my softcover from this Kickstarter and now see the PDF for 8$. :(

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
:( As a 45$ backer it is disappointing that I have not gotten my softcover from this Kickstarter and now see the PDF for 8$. :(

The updated PDF has been sent out to all KS backers, which is an ongoing process through DTRPG. Regarding the printed book, we're still finding typos and going through one more editting, and then will be sent to the printer.

Besides, providing software was never part of this Kickstarter, the guide itself offers tutorials using Photoshop, Illustrator, Inkscape, GIMP or Xara Photo & Graphic Designer, as well as any comparable graphics software (image editing or vector). The guide teaches common techniques usable in all the mentioned applications, with the emphasis of you using whichever software you are most comfortable with and have some familiarity. My Kickstarter only offered PDFs, printed books, and map object sets, and nothing else. I am a cartographer and author, and not a software programmer in any way - I cannot create software, so why would I offer software? Kickstarter will not let you sell someone else's existing software, you cannot resell anything. Where you got the idea that my KS was providing software, I don't know. Please click on the link at the top of this paragraph to review the KS once again and read what is provided - no where is an offer of software mentioned.

Last edited:

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Someone in a Facebook group was looking for some alien landscape with some unearthly plants, and since I have no examples of that kind of terrain, I whipped this up over the past hour as an experiment. I altered the colors of a rock texture, bamboo PNG and a lava texture, added some crystals and sickly white tree branches and came up with this - how does it work?

Attachments

• alien-landscape.jpg
    alien-landscape.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 649
  • alien-terrain.jpg
    alien-terrain.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 564

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
I don't think I posted this, but didn't bother searching my entire thread. I found this canyon map and thought it might be useful for some encounter.

Attachments

• gully-scarred.jpg
    gully-scarred.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 724

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Next commission map for EN Publishing TrailSeeker online magazine - in my hand-drawn isometric style. Natulog - the village of dreams.

Attachments

• natulog-final.jpg
    natulog-final.jpg
    616.4 KB · Views: 555

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
A top down 3D model of an Aboleth... and an isometric view of the same.

Attachments

• aboleth-top.png
    aboleth-top.png
    410.8 KB · Views: 788
  • aboleth-iso.png
    aboleth-iso.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 551
Last edited:

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Here is a regional map for a Legendary Games Pathfinder adventure targeting kids as players. These are the maps of Feyweald.

Attachments

• feywearld-final.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 608
Last edited:

Remove ads