Gamerprinter's Map Emporeum

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Another quickee (3 hours), a castle on a cliff precipice with almost half the fortress fallen into the sea. This will be a sample map. It uses the cliffs tutorial, the castle tutorial and the ruins tutorial.

Enjoy!

broken_castle.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Just an experiment, a top down arboreal abode (tree house). I never previously thought to make platforms that fit all around a tree trunk, nor doing those cut-off trunks at angles from the center - those 2 epiphanies allowed for creating this map.

treehouse.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Over at the Map Making for Games G+ community, there's a Friday Five Minute Map Challenge each week and I try to participate when I remember each Friday (I don't always remember). Here's today's entry. I was more ambitious than past challenges as I wanted to do one with color. So to draw faster I did this in pencil (scribbling as fast as I can). As always just within the time limit (I didn't count the time it took to scan it, import to photoshop and increase the contrast - so a little cheating.)

Here we go, Xingdao high valley - a Himalayan-ish mountain regional map.

xingdao-fixed.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Inspired by my 5 minute map, and looking to do something more interesting - non-realistic geography with some arcane intervention. The land known as the Maelstrom. A world eating itself...

maelstrom.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Armored Fighting Vehicle could work for a modern game or very near future. I am working on a Space Marine Platoon Drop Ship and am including a fighting vehicle along with the marines... enjoy!

GP

armored-car.png

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Please delete this post - I can't post the image...

Attachments

• dropship.jpg
    dropship.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,078
  • dropship-thumb.jpg
    dropship-thumb.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 912
Last edited:

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Gateway to... the land of fey, a druid's sanctuary, the elf realm. A gate of 2 trees with entwined branches. Enjoy!

Attachments

• fey-gate.jpg
    fey-gate.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,295

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
A Dwarven Mining Complex with Ore Cart rails as the primary element and inspiration, using Xara Designer Pro 9 - this is completely done in a vector application (like all my maps.) Enjoy!

dhur-naal.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
This week's 5 Minute Map challenge was inspired by some Pan-European Megalithic culture sites. I had been intrigued by the similarity in design between disparate sites from Turkey, to Malta, to Scara Brae in Scotland. So I did a quickee pencil hand-drawn illustration with as much detail as I could fit in the 5 minute parameters of the exercise. Enjoy!

neolithic.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases