X5: To the Temple of Death - IC

Walking Dad

First Post
Girgal, AC 23 (T15, FF20), HP 66/66, F +11,R+8,W+14
Ripclaw HP 57/57

Girgal casts a healing spell on himself, sharing it with ripclaw and uses one charge of his wand on himself. "Anyone else?"

[sblock=ooc]
Cure Light Wounds (1d8+5=6)
----

Ripclaw: Hide+15, Move Silently+10

Will use the Summon feat for flavor in out-of-combat situation, alternating between different elements.

Spot +17, Listen +18

Spells:
0 (6) - cure minor wounds x2, light x2, detect magic x2
1 (4) – (jump), produce flame x2, faery fire, cure light wounds - obscuring mist
2 (4) - (spiderclimb), barkskin x2, animalistic power, blinding spittle – snake swiftness, mass
3 (3) – (protection from energy), stone shape, spirit jaws, blindsight – greater magic fang
4 (2) – (freedom of movement), blast of sand, enhance wildshape – SNA 4
5 (2) - (tree stride), SNA 5 - animal growth

Ripclaw has:
HP 57
AC: (with barkskin) 30 (T15, FF25)
Full Attack: 2 Claws +7 melee (1d6+4 plus poison) and bite +2 melee (1d6+2) and tail + 2 melee (1d6+2 plus poison)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Leaping pounce, poison (DC 14 1d6 Dex/1d6 Dex), rake 1d6+3
Hide+15, Move Silently+10
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
FF has the benefits of the Lesser Vigor so he should be at 56/58 hp and be fine, maybe Girgal wants some healing?
[/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
ooc: Aram took 5 pts of damage from the wall of fire when it first appeared, before he could back off.

Keira was the worst hit by the fireball (hp 33/75) and I don't think she had any healing since then.

renau1g

First Post
Father Fuller sees the bad burns on Keira and administers some of his more curative magicks to her. The healing takes time, but with no immediate threat, the abbot is able to fully healr her wounds.

[sblock=OOC]
Cast Lesser Vigor twice, she'll regain 34 hp that way, over 34 rounds. I assume well wait the 3.5 minutes or so.
[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
The sorceress smiles thankfully at Father Fuller "I've never been to fond of flames. Thank you." She holds up the magical items "I've been able to discern a bit about these, and I think that this one will help us discern even more... if I can just figure out where the on button is.."

[sblock=ooc]
Did my spellcraft/knowledge checks help me to identify any triggering mechanisms for either of the wands? Specifically what Keira believes to be the 'wand of identify'?
[/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
[sblock=Jemal]Keira isn't sure how to activate the wand with the suggestive runes, but it might be as simple as touching it to an object and saying the command word. Perhaps the command word is something related to its function.[/sblock]

ooc: So who wants the honor of flipping the fateful coin? Many coins are plain metal disks, but others are stamped with a face or symbol, typically on just one side. Some of the coins you have are Darokin issue: platinum dragons, gold presidents (maybe a few of the old crowns), silver ladies, and copper candles. I remember that Aram at least has some coins with the Master's chariot symbol on them.

kinem

Adventurer
ooc: You might want to call which means Left or Right in advance next time ;)

Also, I want to know what kind of coin he's using - what metal and what symbol.

Remove ads