Poisoned Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merto

First Post
Hello. A character of mine has poisoned the waters of the Great Bazaar..... Due to the nature of the poison, it is unlikely that many will survive, but it is ultimately up to you.....

[Poison is from a VERY big and VERY nasty spider.]

Last edited:

Jeajea

First Post
Without wishing to come across as rude - because I respect that you're trying to have some continuity between actions you've taken IC and the rest of our actions - but what are we supposed to do with that? Our options, as RPers, are either to be a little snerty and ignore it or say our character can just survive, or else let our character die over something frankly... kind of random.

On an unrelated note, I'm also pretty sure this board is an IC one - and you appear to be experienced enough, from your post, to know what that means, so...

Please don't take either of these points the wrong way, just saying. Y'know. To be helpful.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Merto: You've stepped a little outside the in-char nature of this section of the boards, but not that much. All one would need to do is read as "Hello, I've poisoned..." And you've correctly left it up to the players to decide how it affects them. Poisoned water is something that can be completely ignored (maybe some NPC fixed it before my character drank any), or explained away on a personal basis (my char's race is immune to that specific poison). It's not the same as a fireball or claiming the entire area is under attack by pickled pink pixies.

JeaJea: If you think someone has trangressed by speaking out of char in an in-char forum, the best response is to contact the person or an ISRP moderator, instead of making an even more out-of-character post (which is why I didn't correct Merto here, since the initial post's trangression was minor). If you can't figure out any other way of contacting them, you could have posted in the regular out-of-char forum with a link to here. Please follow these suggestions in the future, thanks!

I'm now locking the thread, since it's now hopelessly out of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases