silverymoon issues

darkbard

Legend
for those of you who have not yet checked out ed greenwood's 4-part "my slice of silverymoon" article on the wotc website: you should. great "smooth" (or "cream", or what have you) to complement the "crunch" of the silver marches campaign accessory.

however, i do have a slight issue with the piece, and since, for whatever reason, the wizards site will never let me post there (and besides, i'm much more a part of this community than that), i figured i could whine a bit here. there is no map provided for the neighborhood of hollowhar, there's merely a reproduction of the excellent map from the silver marches supplement. but, as i try to place the locales detailed in the piece onto the larger map, i realize i can't figure out where on the map hallowhar occupies.

it would appear to be so small an area that the streets mentioned in the article don't clearly appear on the map, but i'm just not sure. anyone else have this problem?

darkbard

Legend
alright, then. no responses, so.... i pulled out a pencil and piece of paper, read through the article, mapping as i went and compared my wee map with the larger published map. lo and behold: my map fits the individual buildings on the larger map along the street just to the south of the number 9.

yay! good for me!! [clears throat] there. i feel better now.

Remove ads