The High Road - Obsolete!

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Allerion Brig: The Drow

Black skin, white hair, violet eye. A grizzled looking drow is the remining person here, and he doesn't look happy. He is staring at the half-open door with his good eye, the other is covered by a raggedy bandanna, serving for an eyepatch. He absentmindedly is using his left hand to stratch the stump on his right. He does not even look at you at all.

You hear a distant crunching or crashing noise, and the drow smirks.

There are distant shouts of Eladrin voices.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Aboard the Gith pirate skiff

Mykos/Mrs. R

You here the familiar noise of the invisibility ritual dropping as the skiff descends on the transport. you hear s the graples fire and lurch a sth ship comes to a stop. From the roaring and the crashing you suspect that Kalrane has let his "pet" break through the hull, and after some shouts, you suspect they are through.

It is silent for a while, but then you hear the guards on the skiff shouting and alarm, and some Eladrin battle cries. the cries seem to be getting closer.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Mrs Ragedaughter will throw herself against the door to the Galley.
CRASH!! "ow. 1d20+5=7

The door seems to be stuck gentlemen. If someone doesn't open it for me I'm going to stop Axing nicely"

Shayuri

First Post
Black skin, white hair, violet eye. A grizzled looking drow is the remining person here, and he doesn't look happy. He is staring at the half-open door with his good eye, the other is covered by a raggedy bandanna, serving for an eyepatch. He absentmindedly is using his left hand to stratch the stump on his right. He does not even look at you at all.

You hear a distant crunching or crashing noise, and the drow smirks.

There are distant shouts of Eladrin voices.

Grandfather's hooded head tilts slightly at the noises, and he rises to his feet.

"On the other hand," he murmurs, "no time like the present." Raising his voice he calls to Durindal, "You there, elf. Do you have a way to get out?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Mykos, Half Elf warlock

"You there, would you be so nice to let the lovely Mrs Ragedaughter in?." Mykos asks the thugs wildly gesturing. "Lovely,,, my @$$" squawks the parrot on his shoulder.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Mykos
Perception: 11 Insight: 13 Low-light Vision
AC 17 Fortitude 16 Reflex 15 Will 15
Hit Points: 40/40 Bloodied: 20
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 10 Surges per day: 10/10
Active Vestige: Zutwa
Familiar Mode: Passive
At-Will Powers: Eldritch Blast, Eye of the Vestige
Encounter Powers: Clarion Call, Misdirected Mark (Bard), Vestiges' Calamity, Ethereal Stride
Daily Powers: Vestige of Mount Vaelis

[/sblock][/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Durindal (Elven Avenger)

"Sort of . . . granted I just woke up with a spliting headache, but I think I can get myself out - so it would help if someone had an idea where the keys or release was for the cells," Durindal offered quietly. "Unfortunately for me, it's a reactionary thing that I was taught. I don't know how to separate it from its cause. So I need someone to take a swing at me, someone not my friend, then I can teleport out of the cell."

"If teleport doesn't work . . . I've got no skills to get out, nor tools to make it happen," the elf finished.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
OOC: Separate Cells.
OOC: Sorry for the delay, and the brevity of this post. The combat start post will likely post Saturday morning and my next followup on Monday.
---------------------------------------

The drow has closed his eyes and is clearly concentrating on something. You hear a rattling coming from the small room.

---------------------------------------

The thug opens the door to the galley, the eladrin shouts are getting louder.

Shayuri

First Post
"Well, you and I aren't friends yet," the hooded man replies gruffly to Durindal, "but something tells me that flailing ineffectually through bars won't be enough. So you can't get out."

He glances at the drow and nods to himself. "Fortunately, your dark-skinned cousin seems to be up to something. Lets hope it's good, eh?"

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
In The Brig

You hear a rattling noise and see something scuttle across the room and reach the drow. He bends down, picks it up and... reattaches his metallic hand. "Much better," he says. He then open up one finger, pulls out a pick and begins working on the lock.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases