Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

Rhun

First Post
Nice work, Voadam. Still, none of them capture the imagination like that hill giantess that was into the Green Wizard. :D

Voadam

Legend
* le sigh.

I wish someone would run an all-female game here on EN World. Not necessarily all girl gamers, just maybe all female PCs.

<-----feeling overloaded on testosterone. :(

This is a pretty hack heavy campaign and my PC is pretty gung ho loaded for it mindset/characterization wise. So I'm afraid I won't be much help in alleviating that testosterone overload feeling right now in this game. I'd invite you to my Freeport pbp game which just lost two PCs, it is half Cthulhu investigation and half normal D&Disms, but the three remaining PCs are all guys so that wouldn't help either. :)

Before with Lord Krane we were doing some town investigation and spy vs spy stuff but its been pretty combat and dungeon heavy since he was abducted and I expect more hacking goodness from the Temple for a while.

I like the characterization you've done with Jinx and Aeron though, it adds a lot of fun to the game.

I think if I want an all-girl game (whether it be all girl players--which might be kind of hard to find in this environment--or all girl characters with mixed sex players), I'm probably going to have to run it myself. Food for thought.

It's not the perennial hack and slash I mind (girl gamers like that as much as the next person), it's more the lack of female perspective. How "female perspective" would translate to the PbP D&D scheme of things I'm not sure. Might be worth a shake for my next game down the road.

I think if I want an all-girl game (whether it be all girl players--which might be kind of hard to find in this environment--or all girl characters with mixed sex players), I'm probably going to have to run it myself. Food for thought.

It's not the perennial hack and slash I mind (girl gamers like that as much as the next person), it's more the lack of female perspective. How "female perspective" would translate to the PbP D&D scheme of things I'm not sure. Might be worth a shake for my next game down the road.

Waiting anxiously for your next game CB.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer

I'd play. Perhaps the games/characters I've played here on EN World lack in female perspective, but I have my feminine side.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases