Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

Voadam

Legend
Eh, I'm not a woman, and though I have no problems roleplaying female NPCs as a DM or with others playing cross-gender PCs, I have no desire to cross-gender roleplay a PC on a continuing basis myself. Even to play in the Demon Whore Pleasure Prison module under a great DM. :)

Rhun

First Post
I think I've currently got two female PCs, both here on EN World. One long term one in a Star Wars game (she is about to become a Jedi Master...er, Mistress? :D), and a new female wizard in a Pathfinder game.

I always feel that I don't quite play them like a real woman should be played, though.

My idea for the tone of the adventure will be a Robert Crumb-esque counterculture lesbian/bisexual adventure. This way, I figure both men and women might get a kick out of it.

Weird? Yes. Fun? Dunno yet...that remains to be seen. :)

For Aeron's new batch of spells for the day, I've decided to shift emphasis to buff spells. This means that I'm not carrying the same contingent of work that Dichotomy carried for Aeron...Dichotomy, I think, tended to add in some undead-type spells. If we encounter undead, I'll rely on Aeron's domain bonus and his undead-related feats to dispatch the things we encounter. For spellwork, however, I'd rather focus on buffing friends than double devote both spells AND feats/bonuses to undead.

Rhun, If I were you, next time we enter into the temple, a mysterious wizard can place a permanent curse on Aeron, transferring the poor cleric to Aerona ... you know, to ease on CB. :D

Remove ads