Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

Voadam

Legend
Do we have a wand of cure light yet? Is anyone interested in chipping in for this?

I know we bought one out of party loot. Aeron has been using it on me regularly in combats and using it regularly after he ran out of spells. I don't know how many charges are left though. I'm all for buying another one though.

Rhun

First Post
I know we bought one out of party loot. Aeron has been using it on me regularly in combats and using it regularly after he ran out of spells. I don't know how many charges are left though. I'm all for buying another one though.

It is a wand of lesser vigor he has, it looks like. 43 charges left.

* le sigh.

I wish someone would run an all-female game here on EN World. Not necessarily all girl gamers, just maybe all female PCs.

<-----feeling overloaded on testosterone. :(

Rhun

First Post
LOL. I wish I could accomodate that, CB...but I'll be the first to admit that I know NOTHING about woman. And while I play a couple of female PCs, I really don't think I do them justice.

renau1g

First Post
What I want to know is why the hell in every picture of a female warrior is she dressed in a chainmail bikini? Seriously, WTF? Even video games have this, you put her in full plate and its a platemail bra...

Rhun

First Post
What I want to know is why the hell in every picture of a female warrior is she dressed in a chainmail bikini? Seriously, WTF? Even video games have this, you put her in full plate and its a platemail bra...

Oh, it drives me nuts! Do you know how hard it is for me to find a pic for the female characters I play? Everyone is some scantily clad girl in armor that doesn't provide an ounce of protection! I mean, I like naked girls as much as the next guy, but come on all you artists...let's go for a little bit of realism!

Voadam

Legend
Eh, do a google image search on something like "female warrior plate" and while you will still get scantily clad women warriors you also quickly get stuff like this.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases