Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

Rhun

First Post
That's cool Strahd! It is easy to forget that not all of us are from the same country and celebrate the same holidays. Thanks for expanding my knowledge of the world, as I had not heard of Purim before.

Rhun

First Post
FYI, since I am having a horrible time remembering things that happened way back in the game, I will be adding a "Dramatis Personae" post to the rogue's gallery shortly. This will help me remember descriptions, names and such of all the people you have encountered. I'll let you know once it is up.

Voadam

Legend
Father Calmert is lying. He must be covering up that the Cannonness has been kidnapped by the Cult after she talked to Krane. Let's burn him as a witch.

:)

Rhun

First Post
LOL. I can see Sir Merrick doing it too, though I suppose it wouldn't make him very popular with the village crowd.

FYI, since I am having a horrible time remembering things that happened way back in the game, I will be adding a "Dramatis Personae" post to the rogue's gallery shortly. This will help me remember descriptions, names and such of all the people you have encountered. I'll let you know once it is up.
Good to know I'm not the only DM who can't remember stuff. :)

OK, guys. Time to decide what kind of wand we're buying. Lesser Vigor? Cure light? Or cure moderate?

I don't have Complete Divine and lesser vigor's not in the SRD. Remind me what it does again? My preliminary vote goes to cure moderate if we can afford it, but I'm easy.

Rhun

First Post
A basic 1st level wand of vigor heals 1 point of damage per round, for 11 rounds. So basically each charge heals 11 points of damage, but since it take a while to do it is only really useful for out-of-combat healing. So that's a bit more that a random 1d8+1 for clw (remember that I allow 1s to be re-rolled when it comes to healing spells, though).

I've taken to carrying both wands of cure light wounds AND wands of lesser vigor on my healers.

Rhun

First Post
So, guys...a decision on wands and potions? I show you as having the following coin available to spend in the party fund:

PP: 132
GP: 4033
SP: 837
CP: 965

(Approx 5371 gold)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases