Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

renau1g

First Post
I'll post pictures hopefully tomorrow of my twins in their costumes. They were a dragon and a spider. (they're 18 mos right now).

Rhun

First Post
Those are excellent pics, Rhun, thanks for sharing. And now we know what you look like! I love it when EN World friends share pics, it's always so neat to find out what the person behind the screen name looks like.

Ha ha ha! Some of my own friends didn't recognize me in that get-up! It was kind of funny. And since I'm not shy, here is the real me (sitting at my desk at work, just like I am right now):

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Ha! My desk looks the exact same, same computer position and everything. I used to have that phone at my old job, but at my office just a basic phone now.

Your desk looks much cleaner than mine.

renau1g

First Post
Here's a Glamor Shot work made me get after getting my accounting designation, although I've grown out my hair since this picture (a year or so old)

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Great pictures, all around. Maybe more of us should use our real photos as our profile avatars...it might keep some of us more honest.:p

Hee hee! It might just do that. Truth be told, a bunch of the people I game with here on EN World are all on my Facebook now. Renau1g, Strahd, Scotley, Leif, etc, etc. Its fun to learn more about the people you game with, I think.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases