Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
I'm around. I started playing in the Iron DM competition, and my mind just fizzled in my other games.

I have no other excuse. :blush: But at least I know my creative juices still burst like an overripe peach. :cool:

I'm here. I had to sew three Halloween costumes for my girls this week and half of last week, and thus was out of the loop with those projects. I'm not a very good sewer, so it took me a while.

Rhun

First Post
I dressed up as Slash from GnR. Since I still had a bunch of stuff from my rocker days, I was able to throw the costume together in about 20 minutes for $10. And I ended up winning 3rd place in my work's costume competition, which paid out $25...all in all, not a bad deal for a last minute decision to dress up. LOL.

renau1g

First Post
I dressed up as a guy on crutches...no wait I was a guy on crutches. I slipped on a kids toy coming down the stairs, and landed on my ankle wrong on the landing (failed my tumble check) and sprained my ankle. Fun Halloween for me.

I dressed up as Slash from GnR. Since I still had a bunch of stuff from my rocker days, I was able to throw the costume together in about 20 minutes for $10. And I ended up winning 3rd place in my work's costume competition, which paid out $25...all in all, not a bad deal for a last minute decision to dress up. LOL.

So -10$ to throw costume and +25$ for winning the bronze medal?
What about -2000$ for breaking Jackson guitars like Slash did? If you haven't done it, you weren't Slash! :lol:

Voadam

Legend

Top hat, cigarette, long black curly hair. Nice and easy concept, good choice.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases