Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

Rhun

First Post
Mmmm...stuffed trout. Were I back home in Wyoming, I might could conjure up some of that. :p

Absolutely. We've got a lot of trout here in Utah too. Cutthroat, Browns, and Rainbows, mainly. Mmmm...good eatin'!

I feel like Vaseda is the one on the grill.... but not undeserved...

Merrick makes everyone feel like that. When Dire_Lemming was in the game, his PC was kind of scared of Merrick. LOL.

Voadam

Legend
Merrick makes everyone feel like that. When Dire_Lemming was in the game, his PC was kind of scared of Merrick. LOL.

Words not often associated with Merrick: "Trusting soul." "Full of compassion." "Kind and welcoming". "Easy Going". :)

CB, how would you say Jinx might describe Merrick? "Wound a little tight" or "Scary" perhaps?

Voadam

Legend
No one dares to think to ask, but Ciaran sees Merrick as... "stable."

Thanks!

I was specifically asking for Jinx's views as Jinx is the source of renau1g's character's pre-meeting description of Merrick and we have CB to give that view. It wasn't meant as a snub in not asking Ciaran's view or that of everyone else.

Voadam said:
I was specifically asking for Jinx's views as Jinx is the source of renau1g's character's pre-meeting description of Merrick and we have CB to give that view.
Somehow, this escaped me the first time. Since you were really asking for game purposes and not just making light banter, the more I think about it, I feel Jinx would think of Sir Merrick as scary. Big. Slightly volatile, slightly off his rocker with his zealotry (Jinx is neutral aligned), but mostly scary. Sir Merrick does everything BIG--he talks big, walks tall, swings big, and brings down foes in a big way.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases