Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS! - Page 26

+ Log in or register to post
Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    This Halloween holiday reminds me a ravenloft game. We dont have Halloween, we have Purim over here.
    Part of the holiday is wearing masks and do some funny stuff.

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    That's cool Strahd! It is easy to forget that not all of us are from the same country and celebrate the same holidays. Thanks for expanding my knowledge of the world, as I had not heard of Purim before.
    - Rhun

For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    FYI, since I am having a horrible time remembering things that happened way back in the game, I will be adding a "Dramatis Personae" post to the rogue's gallery shortly. This will help me remember descriptions, names and such of all the people you have encountered. I'll let you know once it is up.
    - Rhun

For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore Voadam
    Father Calmert is lying. He must be covering up that the Cannonness has been kidnapped by the Cult after she talked to Krane. Let's burn him as a witch.

PBP games:

Death in Freeport IC OOC Adversaries RG Info
    Wildwood IC Old IC II OOC RG Info Old IC Monsters
    Dwarven Vengeance Monsters

ToEE Sir Merrick OOC IC Old IC
    RToEE Inquisitor Miltiades OOC IC Old IC
    Ptolus Longcoat Garn OOC
    Against the Giants Voadam IC OOC
    Pool of Radiance Kordunn IC Combat OOC Info
    Invasion of Mori Snargle fiendish troll rogue IC OOC
    Red Hand of DoomSir Conrad Cyr Tiefling Soulknife

Old Games

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    LOL. I can see Sir Merrick doing it too, though I suppose it wouldn't make him very popular with the village crowd.
    - Rhun

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Ignore CanadienneBacon
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhun View Post
    FYI, since I am having a horrible time remembering things that happened way back in the game, I will be adding a "Dramatis Personae" post to the rogue's gallery shortly. This will help me remember descriptions, names and such of all the people you have encountered. I'll let you know once it is up.
    Good to know I'm not the only DM who can't remember stuff.
    Pathfinder Burnt Offerings OOC RG IC
    Pathfinder B'thuvian Demon OOC RG

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Ignore CanadienneBacon
    OK, guys. Time to decide what kind of wand we're buying. Lesser Vigor? Cure light? Or cure moderate?

I don't have Complete Divine and lesser vigor's not in the SRD. Remind me what it does again? My preliminary vote goes to cure moderate if we can afford it, but I'm easy.
    Pathfinder Burnt Offerings OOC RG IC
    Pathfinder B'thuvian Demon OOC RG

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    A basic 1st level wand of vigor heals 1 point of damage per round, for 11 rounds. So basically each charge heals 11 points of damage, but since it take a while to do it is only really useful for out-of-combat healing. So that's a bit more that a random 1d8+1 for clw (remember that I allow 1s to be re-rolled when it comes to healing spells, though).

I've taken to carrying both wands of cure light wounds AND wands of lesser vigor on my healers.
    - Rhun

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    Alright, I started putting together the INFO THREAD.

It is going to take me some time to get everything I want updated there, so consider it a work in progress!
    - Rhun

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    So, guys...a decision on wands and potions? I show you as having the following coin available to spend in the party fund:

PP: 132
    GP: 4033
    SP: 837
    CP: 965

(Approx 5371 gold)
    - Rhun

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast