Re-Recruiting 1 player: Eberron Lost 4E Style

EvolutionKB

First Post
I am seeking to find a fifth player in my Lost 4E Eberron game. See my sig for IC and RG threads. The PCs appeared on a beach, apparently from different time periods. They do not know where they are and they seek answers. They are currently going after an NPC which was captured by goblins(they are in the goblin cave). Post a background first and character sheet once background is approved(22 pt buy all sources open). I update daily, so players must be reliable to do the same.

renau1g

First Post
Two thoughts come to mind:

1) A tinker, stuck on the island & trying to build/compile a way out (like the Professor from Giligan's Island)

2) A drow sorceror (either storm or chaos), a former talented mage who's been converted by the island and slipped into somewhat of a maddened state.

renau1g

First Post
I'm thinking either a warforged artificer from after the Last War, looking to rebuild his people/repair the damage they've inflicted. Or a House Cannith human apprentice of the team who had created the creation forges and the warforged themselves.

EvolutionKB

First Post
I love both ideas! Either one suits the game great(plus I love the artificer!). Put together a more complete background(see any of them in the RG),and what you've been doing on the island for the last little bit. I'll help fill in the details here. You can whip up a CS if you feel like it, but I want to see more background. Backstory is important, because PC interaction is most of the RP.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases