[12 to Midnight] Buried Tales now available

Prest0

First Post
Buried Tales of Pinebox, Texas the horror anthology set in the Pinebox, Texas RPG setting, is now available. We are more proud of this book than any other thing we've published in the six years we've been in business. It's 174 pages of great stories by folks like Chuck Rice, J.D. Wiker, Jess Hartley, Shane Lacy Hensley, David Wellington, and Derek Gun (just to name a few).

Buried Tales shipped to distributors this week and will soon be on shelves in a FLGS near you. If not, ask for it! It's TWL6001 and available through all the big distributors. You'll also find limited quantities available at the Studio 2 booth at Origins next week.

While we think you're going to want a copy of Buried Tales for your shelves, it's also available as an e-book from the EN World store. When you buy the e-book, you get a PDF as well as an EPUB file. The latter is a universal e-book format that supports reflowing text, making it idea for reading on mobile e-book readers. Within the next few days, Buried Tales will also be released in a Kindle edition.

For a taste of what you'll find in Buried Tales, you can download a 32 page preview. I really hope you check this out. This book has been a dream project of mine for a number of years, but the end result surpassed my expectations.

Prest0

First Post
Unfortunately, just our books Vicki. It was either A) pay for print runs, or B) pay to go have fun at cons but be empty-handed.

Maybe if a bunch of people buy Buried Tales... :)

Remove ads