Off To War... Recriutment/Discussion

ghostcat

First Post
I have update my character to address your comments. Is this OK.

Still to do:

- Complete Equipment.
- Familiar Stats.

Finally, is the format OK or would you like me to use the LEW form?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Posted Athos in the other thread.
Just reving to go...:mad:

Which brings up th equestion Starting Date??

I'm thinking July first (week from tomorrow) we have two-three characters ready and that is enough to start the around the fire concept. And I could throw in an NPC or two I'm aching for some roleplaying myself.

Everyone o.k. with this let me know.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
For WalkingDad

Tamor Hunter:

Men living in the south mountain region of Pesh learn from an early age how to fight the dangerous Tamor(direboars) that inhabit the area. These skills are not only used to provide food and hides for their families, but also to protect them from all the other monsters living in the area.

Sub class of Ranger with the following changes:

At lvl 1 a T-hunters 1st favored enemy must be animals, they lose the wild empahty ability and gain the Toughness Feat

BAB and saves are unchanged

Weapon prof. change to the following list: Prof. with dagger, club, shortspear, longspear, quarterstaff, spear, sling, throwing axe, hand axe, shortbow(and composite) Gain: Skill Focus (Intimidate) Feat and Weapon Focus (players choice) Feat

Combat Stlyes (add to archery/two weapon combat) Spear & Shield:
At 2nd lvl gain the ability to use a longspear or spear one handed as long as the other hand has heavy shield in it. Training in throwing regular spears helps with throwing a longspear, lets him throw a longspear with a -2 penalty unstead of -4.
At 6th lvl further spear throwing training brings the penalty down to zero. Gain the Improved Shield Bash feat.
At 11th lvl gain a +2 bonus to Intimidate Checks to Demoralize Opponent checks, when wielding a spear & shield. When setting a spear or longspear against a charge you deal triple damage on a successful hit.

Lose Animal Companion ability and gain Uncanny Dodge ability, because you don't want to be flat-footed when a dire boar breaks from the woods.

Loses spell casting ability and gain a bonus feat at lvls 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th. Feat to be approved by DM.

There you go. Let's twink this class and get it ready to go. and what i was saying about the apache was that the clothing are apache style soft leather, fringes, and bead work. But it could be anything that was more a peoples concept not a class concept.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I have update my character to address your comments. Is this OK.

Still to do:

- Complete Equipment.
- Familiar Stats.

Finally, is the format OK or would you like me to use the LEW form?

Updated where ghostcat. Go ahead and post him in the RG and finish his edits you need a cat here you go.

Cat :: d20srd.org

just make sure to not changes for being a familiar

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sounds like a plan HolyMan. I be bringin' the marshmallows for the campfire.

Smores mmmm... smores
Great Shinn is ready to go, I hate that you will have to sit on your hands for a week but you get the first roll of the campaign so get your Invisible Castle account warmed up :D

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
HP are like in the PHB max at 1st lvl + con modifier, feats

You will be rolling your HP every character lvl starting at 2nd

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Why rolling not popular?? I have been looking into the pros and cons of the LEW way I just thought rolling would keep the D&D feel most NPC's will have hp & stats out of the DmG which gives them half their max every lvl

Just keeping things simple but rather make them fun.

Remove ads