[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Intv: 6[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Spd: 20[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Shortspear +1 (1d6+3, 20/x2)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Feats[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Dodge,Mobility,Improved Intv,Animal Affinity.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Skills[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Ride +8 (4ranks,feat)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Handle +6 (4ranks,feat)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Craft +5 (4ranks) Should read Craft(basketweaver)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Appraise, History +2 (2ranks) Did you spend 2pts in appraise? if so your 4pts over[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Swim +1 (4ranks,-6check)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Climb, Jump -1 (2ranks,-6check)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]24points.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Equipment[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Scalemail, heavy shield,(wooden or steel) shortspear, travlers outfit.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Backpack, bedroll, waterskin, x2 beltpouch, artisans tools.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Donkey. 58g. 65'. I have you at 60gp 9sp left and what does 65' mean?[/FONT]
[/sblock][sblock=Background]Hmm, background... Okay. His occupation before the war was as a basket weaver. Commonly making fishing baskets and sandals for farmers. He has received schooling because his father held a minor office in local politics and his twin uncles where teachers. He has receiving education in reading, writing, mathematics, horsemanship, fencing, and shoemaking. Due to the early death of his father his family invites him to enlist and gain political office through military service. He would be in his early 20's.
[/sblock]

Not a bad start looks like your gearing toward spring attack I like that not many people use because of all the feats needed but this will be a long campagin so go for it. I have attach a character sheet used in LEW save it and use it to make your character just backspace the XXXX's and then fill the info back in. And note with 60gp left you could trade in scalemail for a chain shirt and have less of a ACP

Attachments

• Form.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 109

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
To Rhun and Rathan

And anyone else who thinks they do not have enough time to join another thread.

I appreciate you guys posting into me to tell me that was way better than if you just stopped posting so thanks guys

Now if you have time I want to let you know my vision for this thread. I imagine a main IC thread were the characters are part of a large encampment say 250-500 men. Now I'd like 15-20 of them to be PC's (leaving alot of cannon fodder and packmules lol). But not all of these PC's will be playing at
the same time or their characters may not know half the others,though they could hear tales and rumors and the like. The only time all the Pc's in this thread will be playing the same game is at the end battle vs. the Treylor the two armies meet and your PC's are right there in the thick of it. Now as the main thread moves along I'd like to run mini games that will bring to life not only the characters(although the characters first) but the world around them the poltics, the people, the history. So all the players have to do is make a character they wish to play, post him in the RG, and whenever they have time come to the main thread to "talk around the campfire" when enough players are ready to start a new game (sub-mission that will relate to the main game) then we will play with those PC's only in that thread. Don't worry about xp it won't be based only on orc bashing and treasure finding but on post (nobody ask yet still working on it) but i know I want to reward xp every two weeks and if you only post once a month you won't fall to terrible far behind I hope. So think on it the campfire will be around whenn you have the time.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I have some ideas for a character. Saw '300' again :)

Perhaps Fighter, giving up all armor prof. The ability to use a longspear one handed (and throw it). Gain Cha to AC if using no armor but shields. Thoughts?

Hey WD Welcome to the War

I have been working on the fighter subclass/Spartan but I want to know is do you want to play a spear weilding madman in a red cape and leather speedo(just kidding lol) or the combat style?? longspear/shield

because if it's the combat style I thought up this morning a spear weilding madman in soft leather (apache style) who hunts direboars in the mountains with his huge boar spear just let me know what it was you were looking for character/combat style either works on my end

Deskjob

First Post
Posted

Thanks HolyMan. Got the PC posted in the RG using your formatting. Oh, and I love the leather bikini Spartan idea. The rest of could just be; as Leonidas says "spirited amateurs."

(Used suggestions via post #86. Peace!)

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Update for deskjob

ok lets see...

alignment change from good not using 4e alignments(yet) if you want good should be LG,NG, or CG

Spell Res:0
Spell save: n/a
Spell fail: n/a
not applicable to your character class

Combat area: Attack
Shortspear (melee) +4
Shortspear(thrown) +3 and add range

abilities area could look like this:
Fighter :: d20srd.org

Races :: d20srd.org

sorry hard for me to get those links up storm here

Walking Dad

First Post
Hey WD Welcome to the War

I have been working on the fighter subclass/Spartan but I want to know is do you want to play a spear weilding madman in a red cape and leather speedo(just kidding lol) or the combat style?? longspear/shield

because if it's the combat style I thought up this morning a spear weilding madman in soft leather (apache style) who hunts direboars in the mountains with his huge boar spear just let me know what it was you were looking for character/combat style either works on my end
It is more the combat style (but I also like the image of the red caped madman ;)) Would the 'apache' use a shield :confused:

I will post also an alternative character (modifying classes is fun):
Some kind of a 'special ops' core class using the ranger with the assassin spell list and some monk instead of ranger abilities.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Heading to work will be on tonight to check characters and post my South Mountain Man (barbarian/long spear&shield concept) WD is right modification is fun

and ghostcat just look at the manage attachments feature below the posting area

be back tonight around 6pmEST later

Remove ads