Adventure: Fire and Ice

nerdytenor

First Post
[sblock=OOC Tactics]
If ICE stays up, Dorn will have another shot at him with burning spray - I'd bet there's a good chance he is vulnerable to fire. Hopefully some of the other enemies will stay in the blast....
[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
"It does sound like they need our help" Crag continues thrusting his shield up every time another fiery tendril lashes his way, keeping his eye on the mage to try to anticipate what magical whatnot was going to be sent his way next.

"Let's take care of these two in a hurry so that we can go help them!"

Don Incognito

First Post
Skalisss' blade strikes true as it pierces through the ice elemental. The floating thing looks significantly weaker, and bits of it have begun to melt (hit, and Ice is bloodied). Skalisss then turns his fury on the ninjas, and the lightning that echos forth from his mouth riddles their bodies. The two ninjas fall prone, twitching occasionally as sparks jet from their bodies (the ninjas fall. I'm assuming you guys are killing them).

Despite Ingot's bravado, he (she? it?) is unable to land a blow on the ice elemental (miss).

The fire elemental, looking dull as its flames slowly flicker, lashes out at Crag with another tendril, but the brave Warforged raises his shield in defiance and is able to escape unscathed (miss). Undaunted by its companions' defeat, the final ninja runs across the docks, his eyes glaring at the two brave adventurers in the alley as he passes. He runs down the docks, dissapearing in a puff of smoke only to reappear a moment later brandishing a shuriken. He throws it at the Dragonborn paladin, but sadly (or luckily) the throwing star goes wide (move to H7, ninja shift to H6, attack Skalisss, miss).

Map

INITATIVE:
Ninja H9: 23
Ninja L5: 22
Kabuto (Kawarimi no Jutsu expended): 20
Nerdytender: 15
Ninja J9 : 15
Sakazaki (5 temp hp) and Garcia (5 temp hp): 14
Skalisss(marked by Garcia): 13
Ryryguy: right here
Fire (35 damage, marked by Crag, bloodied): 5
Ninja H6 (5 temp hp): 5
Kalidrev: 5<<Your Turn!
Ice (37 damage, DC by Skalisss, bloodied): 4
Mal Malenkirk: 2

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Love the dead ninjas and sad elementals on the map, Don!

(Hope I don't have to find out if you have sad and dead warforged, too...)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kalidrev

First Post
Blocking the fire elemental's assault time and time again with his shield, Crag was very thankful that his seemingly solitary means of protection was not made of wood! Retaliating with another slash of his longsword, Crag thrusts just to the side of his foe, feeling the searing heat just in time to pull his hand away. Angered by his foes agility, Crag takes a step backwards and thrusts his blade into the ground. The ground rumbled all around Crag and spears of earth shot upwards all around the fire elemental, quickly growing and shooting outward like a ripple of growing stalagmites. Even the brick walls of the buildings to either side of Crag's foes shot horizontally with the earthen hazards, threatening to pierce flesh and fire!

"Feel the wrath of the earth you fiery summons!"

[sblock=Actions]

Free Action: Mark the Fire Elemental

Standard Action: Attack Fire Elemental with Strength of Stone
[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2161142/] (1d20+9=14, 1d8+4=7; most likely a miss) [/url]

ACTION POINT: Attack Fire Elemental with Earth Spikes (1d20+7=18, 1d8+4=7;I think this is a hit.)

[/sblock]

[sblock=Crag Stat-block]

Crag, Warforged Warden 1
Passive Perception: 15
Passive Insight: 10
AC 20, Fort 16, Reflex 12, Will 12
HP: 25/42 Bloodied: 21 S.Value: 10 Surges: 13/14
Speed: 6, Initiative +0
Action Point: USED Second Wind: Not used

Current Conditions: Bloodied

Powers:

Warden's Fury, Warden's Grasp, Strength of Stone, Thorn Strike
Earth Spikes, Warforged Resolve
Form of the Willow Sentinel

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Don Incognito

First Post
The fire elemental easily dodges Crag's first assault, but it is skewered by the spikes of earth that burst forth from the ground (hit!)

The ice elemental lashes a melting icy tendril at Skalisss, but the tendril is so weak that it shatters upon impact with his armor (miss). It then retreats backwards (shift to L11).

Map

INITATIVE:
Ninja H9: 23
Ninja L5: 22
Kabuto (Kawarimi no Jutsu expended): 20
Nerdytender: 15
Ninja J9 : 15
Sakazaki (5 temp hp) and Garcia (5 temp hp): 14
Skalisss(marked by Garcia): 13
Ryryguy: right here
Fire (42 damage, marked by Crag, bloodied): 5
Ninja H6 (5 temp hp): 5
Kalidrev: 5
Ice (37 damage, DC by Skalisss, bloodied): 4
Mal Malenkirk: 2<<Your Turn!!!

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Hadrak shakes his cask vigorously then uncorks it. The brew exlodes out of the barrel, showering Crag, the Fire elemental and the ninja. Crag is emboldened by the dwarven spirit while the Fire elemental just evaporates all the liquid before it can touch him. Unluckily for Kabuto, he ends up breathing the divine vapors and his lungs are burned by the righteous ale of Hefaystos.

[sblock]Divine Glow (In case it wasn't obvious!): Close Blast 3
1:Fire elemantal 2:Kabuto (1d20+5=7, 1d20+5=20, 1d8+6=11) vs Reflex, miss the elemental but surely hits Kabuto

Crag gets +2 to all his attack rolls until the end of my next turm

(Yeah, Crag should have waited for divine glow before using his AP. We really should communicate better, eh?)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat]Hadrak - Male Dwarf Cleric 1
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 20
AC:16, Fort:12, Reflex:11, Will:17 -- Speed:5
HP:27/27, Bloodied:13, Surge Value: 6, Surges left:9/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Lance of Faith
Sacred Flame

Divine Glow
Healing Word
Healing Word
Channel Divinity

Cascade of Light
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Eh, either way really. I suppose the extra +2 to hit on my AP attack would have been nice, though not necissary since it hit anyways, and the +2 from Lance of Faith didn't help out my first attack anyway, so Divine Glow wouldn't have helped there. Hindsight being 20/20 however, I will definitely wait for DG in the future before using an AP ^_^ Guess that's what I get for not reading over your character sheet for all of your character's capabilities. Too busy crying (from laughter) while reading JNC's CAN DEXTYR KEEP ALL THESE STRIKERS ALIVE adventure. Tonk is a frickin HOOT! [/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Mal, I love the way you're using your cask as a holy symbol...

only... what will happen if you find a magic holy symbol? I suppose no reason it couldn't be in the form of a keg. Better note that on your wish list if you haven't already![/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases