Adventure: Fire and Ice

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=no worries]Yeah, no problem. It's better to get it right.[/sblock]

[sblock=JRYoung]I'm almost certain to use encounter power Healing Strike this round since, well, we need a lot of healing. ;) It is a marking power, so I suggest you use Divine Challenge against whichever ninja you do not want me to attack with Healing Strike.[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=OOC] From Don. I. in the first post of this adventure:
Much like a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, an adventure only moves as slowly as its slowest poster. Being cursed blessed with impatience, I will NEVER be that person. So post fast and post often.
In the most loving manner possible, I would just like to state: "PFFTTTBBBBBBBTTTTTT!" to Don I. (J/K!!)

Actually the real reason I came on to post in here is to remind everyone that we started this adventure on the 21st of June and tomorrow would mark our first full month playing Fire and Ice (I never knew one fight could take so long!!). Let's keep rocking out those posts so we can get to some real story! [/sblock]

Don Incognito

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Sorry, EnWorld was down all weekend for me. [/sblock]

Dorn's first blast of fire fizzles, but his second attempt brings forth a tremendous flame. Fire hits the ice creature, which vanishes in a puff of steam. Garcia is also seared by the flames, but Sakazaki crosses his hands in front of him, which (somehow) prevents a huge blast of fire from harming him.

Sakazaki and Garcia look at each other, nod, and spring into action, launching a pair of flying kicks. Skalisss is able to deflect the blow with his shield, but Ingot is struck in the chest with Garcia's fiery foot. Unsurprisingly, the two then dissapear in a puff of smoke, appearing a moment later a few feet away (Sakazaki moves to K11, Garcia to K10. Sakazaki attacks Skalisss AC 20 for 5, Garcia attacks Ingot AC 17 for 7. Sakazaki misses, Garcia hits. Finally, Sakazaki ninja shifts to L11 and Garcia ninja shifts to L10).

Map

INITATIVE:
Ninja H9: 23
Ninja L5: 22
Kabuto (21 damage, Kawarimi no Jutsu expended, Dragon Blast expended): 20
Nerdytender: 15<<Your Turn!
Ninja J9 : 15
Sakazaki (5 temp hp) and Garcia (14 damage): 14
Skalisss(marked by Garcia): 13
Ryryguy: right here
Fire (42 damage, marked by Crag, bloodied): 5
Ninja H6 (5 temp hp): 5
Kalidrev: 5
Ice: 4
Mal Malenkirk: 2

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Ingot has 1 hit point... :eek:

Skaliss, I assume you'll want a heal. Dorn, do you need healing at this point? I can try to heal both but that will require my Healing Strike to hit. I guess that's what I'll be trying in any case, plus probably an action point/second wind.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Skalisss]
Oh I forgot, you can lay on hands... if you can heal Ingot that would help, especially if healing strike misses.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

nerdytenor

First Post
[sblock=OOC Healing]
Dorn is sitting with 7hp and 5 tmp hp, so he can probably take another hit. I'm not sure if it is worth spending a daily at this point, given that there are only 4 enemies left. But either way is fine with me and Dorn. :)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Skaliss is next, right?]
Think the 'your turn' line got copied over incorrectly from a previous round
[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=Don I.] Also, just as a reminder, Fire will take 5 more damage from my Earth Spikes power when his turn comes up since he starts within the area ^_^ [/sblock]

Crag hears the clamor coming from the other alley and hopes he can defeat his foe quickly enough to help his companions before it's too late!

"We'll be there soon! Just hold out a little bit longer!"

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=nerdytenor]Healing Strike is an encounter power. (I was considering using my daily earlier on, but it doesn't heal. :))[/sblock]

JRYoung

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Sorry for the delay folks, later in the day I can post. healing is coming.

And to confirm Don, the text would be correct that the last attack missed Skalisss with a 20, his AC is 22.
[/SBLOCK]

JRYoung

First Post
OOC: Don, does Garcia really still have Skalisss marked, he just hit Ingot?

"Great ssshot Dorn!" remarks Skalisss. "Sssteady now, hit them when they come in to attack".

Skalisss says a prayer of healing and touches Ingot who feels Netari's divine glow.

Minor Action: Lay on Hands for Ingot, Skalisss uses a healing surge, Ingot gains his HS value +4.

Convert Move Action to Minor Action: Healing Word on Ingot, use a surge Adder to Healing Word (1d6=2) .

Standard Action: READY: Valiant Strike on any enemy to approach within striking distance: Valiant Strike, attk & damage (1d20+9=18, 1d8+4=7)

[SBLOCK=Mini Stat Block]
Skalisss - Male Dragonborn Paladin 2
Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 18
AC:22, Fort:16, Reflex:14, Will:16 -- Speed:5
HP 10/33, Bloodied 16, Surge Value 9, Surges left 10/11
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Conditions: marked by Garcia, Bloodied
Powers -
Valiant Strike
Bolstering Strike

Divine Challenge
Piercing Smite USED