Adventure: Fire and Ice

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=Skalisss]Great, thanks for the healing! I didn't realize you had healing word as well.

Just to make sure I've got this straight... My surge value is 6. So I get 6+4=10 from the laying on of hands, then 6+2=8 from the healing word. I spend 1 healing surge. +18 hp total, Ingot is now at 19 and not bloodied.
[/sblock]

Ingot watches with interest as Kabuto summons his staff. Hmmm, appears to be very high quality construction... fascinating inlay on the lettering! I wonder what technique was used to do that? And the mini tridents, perhaps they focus some sort of arcane -

"AAAAIGH!"

The warforged's reverie is interrupted as the ninja mage's blast of fire and ice engulfs it and its companions. It is still dazed as one of the bouncing ninjas lands a vicious flaming kick. Ingot sways on its feet, barely conscious after the assault... until Skalisss leans over to infuse it with the dragonborn's own life force.

"Thank you... friend..." Ingot says as its eyelights brighten. Muttering a quick prayer to Vulkar, it steps forward, its fullblade glowing with a bright light...

[sblock=Ingot stat block]Ingot- Neuter Warforged Cleric 1
Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 13
AC:16, Fort:14, Reflex:11, Will:16 -- Speed:5
HP:19/27, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:8/9
Initiative -1
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Sacred Flame, Righteous Brand, Healing Word (x2), Healing Strike, Avenging Flame, Channel Divinity (Divine Fortune/Turn Undead), Warforged Resolve
[/sblock]

Last edited:

nerdytenor

First Post
Dorn feels Ingot's warmth flow through him, and is filled with gratitude and amazement at the warforged's power. Truly, it is good to have allies such as these, he thinks. (OOC: Dorn heals 8 from healing strike, and is no longer bloodied)

[sblock=Dorn Stat Block]
Dorn, Half-Orc Sorcerer 1
Passive Perception 9, Passive Insight 9
AC 14, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 16 (base defenses)
HP 15/22, 5 tmp hp Bloodied 11 Surge Value 5, Surges 5/6
Speed 6, Initiative +4
Action Points: 0

Current Effects
Wild Soul: Thunder (resist 5, ignore 5 resistance)
Bloodied

Encounter Resources
Bedeviling Burst
USED Furious Assault
USED Half-Orc Resilience
Second Wind
USED Use Action Point

Daily Resources
Chromatic Orb
[/sblock]

JRYoung

First Post
[sblock=Skalisss]Great, thanks for the healing! I didn't realize you had healing word as well.

Just to make sure I've got this straight... My surge value is 6. So I get 6+4=10 from the laying on of hands, then 6+2=8 from the healing word. I spend 1 healing surge. +18 hp total, Ingot is now at 19 and not bloodied.
[/sblock]

[SBLOCK=ryryguy] Correct math on the two healing surges.

Skalisss unfortunately is down to 10 hit points, so the next heal is for him. He has one lay on hands left. I forgot about that blast from Kabuto.
[/SBLOCK]

ryryguy

First Post
[SBLOCK=ryryguy] Skalisss unfortunately is down to 10 hit points, so the next heal is for him. He has one lay on hands left. I forgot about that blast from Kabuto.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Skalisss/Don]Nuts! I was looking at the value in your stat block and figured you didn't need healing.

I still had a minor action left over, so if it's Ok with you Don, I'd like to use that for a healing word on Skalisss. I guess use the "Just in case for Dorn" roll from my previous post, which was a +7 on the surge amount. (Let me know if you prefer a reroll)

And, if Garcia did some mean ninja trick that caused healing strike to miss, I'd probably use an action point to get the second healing word for Skalisss...

(edit) btw, can Skalisss use his lay on hands on himself? This came up in our live game and we weren't sure. [/SBLOCK]

JRYoung

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Lay on Hands can be used on self, but I'd much rather keep a Cleric standing (always top priority). Besides, the next character in the order has not posted yet, Ingot should be free to adjust. Right Don? We should do that rather than Skalisss changing his actions.
[/SBLOCK]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I wasn't thinking about retconning your turn JR... I just happened to remember wondering that about lay on hands from our last game. :)[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=OOC - Hadrak up next?]I believe that Hadrak is up next since Ice has been defeated... just in case you missed that, Mal. ;)[/sblock]

Don Incognito

First Post
As Ingot advances forward, the twins look at each other and smile. In unison, they shout out "Huah!" and vanish in a puff of smoke. Unsurprisingly, they appear a moment later, not very far away.

[sblock=BZZZZZZZT!]Oops! Moving next to the Sakazaki and Garcia allows them to use Ninja Trickery, which lets them each shift one square as an immediate reaction. Garcia moves to M11, Sakazaki moves to L9, putting EACH out of the reach of Ingot's sword. Please post modified actions. You still have a minor and standard.[/sblock]

Map

INITATIVE:
Ninja H9: 23
Ninja L5: 22
Kabuto (21 damage, Kawarimi no Jutsu expended, Dragon Blast expended): 20
Nerdytender: 15
Ninja J9 : 15
Sakazaki (5 temp hp) and Garcia (14 damage): 14
Skalisss: 13
Ryryguy(marked by Garcia): right here<<Your Turn (still)
Fire (42 damage, marked by Crag, bloodied): 5
Ninja H6 (5 temp hp): 5
Kalidrev: 5
Ice: 4
Mal Malenkirk: 2

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases