Adventure: Fire and Ice

JRYoung

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I'm confused... Skalisss, weren't you hit earlier? I thought you were more badly injured and would need healing after this latest hit. Did something get retconned?

I guess I'll just go ahead and use Righteous Brand on the ice ball, if you're planning to attack it next round.

(If I totally missed something and you actually do need healing, hopefully Don will allow me to retroactively give you a Healing Word.)
[/sblock]

[SBLOCK=OOC]The first round was adjusted due to the cover provided from the buildings, Skalisss was missed. [/SBLOCK]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=Don?]Hey Don - where are ya? are you still busy beyond all mortal concepts of "busy"?

In my last post I didn't originally post my move. I edited it in a little bit later. I hope that didn't cause you to miss it... :eek:[/sblock]

Don Incognito

First Post
[sblock=OOC]My life is a non-stop smorgasbord, a veritable orgy of cornicopial proportions. Sometime between doing a line of coke off of your mother's thigh and the all-night dance party, I think I'll be able to squeeze in an update tonight.[/sblock]

Don Incognito

First Post
Ingot hits.

Fire guy hits (I think?)
Ninja does something not important.

Map and fluff later.

INITATIVE:
Ninja H6 (5 temp hp): 23
Ninja L5: 22
Kabuto (Kawarimi no Jutsu expended): 20
Nerdytender: 15
Ninja H8 (5 temp hp): 15
Sakazaki (5 temp hp) and Garcia (5 temp hp): 14
Skalisss(marked by Garcia): 13<<Your Turn!
Ryryguy: right here
Fire (13 damage): 5
Ninja C9 (5 temp hp): 5
Kalidrev: 5
Ice: 4
Mal Malenkirk: 2

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Best update EVAR!

Really, it is, because I hit! :)

(Don didn't update the initiative order but I think it's Kalidrev's turn.)[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
Feeling yet another burning lash from his enemy, and seeing his other foes slowly advance, Crag takes a defensive step backwards into the alley. Crag points his sword beneath his fiery opponent and pulls his arm back in a wave like motion. At first, nothing seems to be happening, but then the ground began to shake and the paved street behind the fire guardian rose up in a seismic wave, attempting to smash into and push Crag's foe towards him (1d20+7=23, 1d8+4=12). The determined look on Crag's face could tell you that he wasn't about to let his injuries slow him down one bit!

"You'll have to do better than that to take me down!"

[sblock=OOC]The two fire lashes brings Crag down to 8 (eight) HP.
Move Action: Shift down to E11.
Standard Action: Use Thorn Strike (Which I'm pretty sure hits on a 23 vs AC for 12 damage).
Minor Action: Use Warforged Resolve which gives Crag 3 temp hit points and allows him to regain 3 real hit points because he was bloodied. This brings Crag up to 11 real hit points and 3 temp hit points for his next lashing =P [/sblock]

[sblock=Crag stat block:]
Crag, Warforged Warden 1
Passive Perception: 15
Passive Insight: 10
AC 20, Fort 16, Reflex 12, Will 12
HP: 11/42 Temp HP: 3 Bloodied: 21 S.Value: 10 Surges: 14/14
Speed: 6, Initiative +0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: Not used

Current Conditions: Bloodied

Powers:

Warden's Fury, Warden's Grasp, Strength of Stone, Thorn Strike
Earth Spikes, Warforged Resolve
Form of the Willow Sentinel
[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
-''Not much better, mind you.'' Hadrak mutters.

[sblock=OOC]Actually... quite a bit better. Even had the little flaming jerk critted me AGAIN... he wouldn't have taken me down, even without my Warforged Resolve power. Granted... i would then be at 4 HP, but still.[/sblock]

Don Incognito

First Post
Crag's attack hits the fire elemental, and the being looks unhappy. Its flames aren't dancing as readily, like a dying fire (Fire is bloodied).

The ice elemental floats menacingly towards Dorn and spits an icicle at the half-orc. Skalisss' diving magic sears the beast as it attacks, however, distracting it so the spike of ice buries itself harmlessly into a nearby wall (Ice creature shifts to K11 and attacks Dorn, but misses. It takes 7 damage from Divine Challenge).

Map

INITATIVE:
Ninja H6 (5 temp hp): 23
Ninja L5: 22
Kabuto (Kawarimi no Jutsu expended): 20
Nerdytender: 15
Ninja H8 (5 temp hp): 15
Sakazaki (5 temp hp) and Garcia (5 temp hp): 14
Skalisss(marked by Garcia): 13
Ryryguy: right here
Fire (25 damage, marked by Crag, bloodied): 5
Ninja C9 (5 temp hp): 5