Proposal: Arcane Power

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Now that PH2 is done, its time for Arcane Power (legal next month). Might as well start the discussion. I propose to let everything in, but someone might find something terribly broken.

I'm particularly looking @ Storm Sorcerer and such for my upcoming (hopefully) member of the MMC, Dang't. He's a Chaos Sorcerer as written, but I'm designing him so the switch would be simple (two powers and class features).

Oni

First Post
I don't know that it's necessarily broken, but I've seen a lot of questions on various forums regarding Storm Pillar, specifically it's use in 3-d space and ability to damage creatures multiple times through forced movement.

elecgraystone

First Post
Ok...

Lets see. I don't see that forced movement does anything. It says that every enemy that moves into an adjacent square takes damage. It's not like cloud of daggers which reads 'Any creature that enters the area or starts its turn there' takes damage.

As far as the 3-d space aspect, cloud of daggers would have the same issues.

stonegod

I haven't spotted anything really in need of fixing for the moment. Has someone?
The Golden Mean power of that last Epic Destiny has made a few eyebrows raised by (1) rolling 10 on averages for everybody can have bad consequences for everyone and (2) its and Epic Destiny so we ain't going to see if for a looooong time.

stonegod

*shrug* It's auto-saves. The rest can be good or bad... Depends on how you use it I guess.
Auto-saves except in regions where there are penalties to saves, of course (thus making it less likely to be called into play, methinks).

I don't have a problem w/ it, but is the only thing I've seen mentioned that I recall. Can't recall anyone borking the summoning rules either.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases