HM's Great big mess up - thread

fireinthedust

Explorer
2) Some posters may be posting from a tablet or internet capable phone with a virtual keyboard.

Ah-ah-ah, my good Fenris, your leap to conclusions has made you bound off the cliffs of logic to plunge into the rocky surf of falsehood. That is merely one way of reading what I posted. You failed, however, to note that I have no way of knowing when the Necromancer will be at a computer. Ergo, they could post at any moment, or, like the philosopher's cat, they may also not post. They are both posting and not posting, and at the same time are both alive and dead. Truly this sounds like a Necromancer to my ears.

So clue one is worthless as it encompasses everyone and eliminates no one and clue 2) is factually incorrect. Such worthless clues must come from the necromancer or his minions. (or a lazy poster :p )

How dare you! Me?! Laz--* (zzzzzz)

Fenris

Adventurer
I shall dare the wrath of the necromancers minions to post my most revealing clue yet. But I feel it is so important the the truth is out there that I will risk the attack. The Necromancer is none other than a member of the rare of mysterious highest level of Monks. Yes, my friends the necromancer is none other than a Grandmaster of Flowers!

Rhun

First Post
I shall dare the wrath of the necromancers minions to post my most revealing clue yet. But I feel it is so important the the truth is out there that I will risk the attack. The Necromancer is none other than a member of the rare of mysterious highest level of Monks. Yes, my friends the necromancer is none other than a Grandmaster of Flowers!

That certainly narrows down the list of suspects to one...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases