HM's Great big mess up - thread

Fenris

Adventurer
Hmm, Rhun is running a Raven loft game. A game built around a vampire. Vampires are undead. The undead are created by...................... :hmm:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hmm, Rhun is running a Raven loft game. A game built around a vampire. Vampires are undead. The undead are created by...................... :hmm:

Can a necromancer create a vampire? Or can only vampires create vampires?

from the pathfinder monsters SRD:

Creating a Vampire
“Vampire” is an acquired template that can be added to any
living creature with 5 or more Hit Dice (referred to hereafter
as the base creature).

so, it appears that a necromancer cannot create a vampire, but a vanpire makes a good necromancer.

Fenris

Adventurer
from the pathfinder monsters SRD:

Creating a Vampire
“Vampire” is an acquired template that can be added to any
living creature with 5 or more Hit Dice (referred to hereafter
as the base creature).

so, it appears that a necromancer cannot create a vampire, but a vanpire makes a good necromancer.

You seem to know a lot about this Scott DeNecroWar :eek:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
You duplicitous, malodorous, evil, bald-faced lying agent of the Necromancer. The Necromancer is NOT friends with Holy Man.

Way to implicate yourself. Bravo! This thread reminds me of an assassin quest in Oblivion, where you enter a house and are locked in with 5 other guests for a fantasy version of Big Brother. But then you are actually sent to kill the five of them for offending some unknown patron. Much insanity ensues as you take them down one by one and they can't get out, and begin to implicate one another.

Fenris

Adventurer
Way to implicate yourself. Bravo! This thread reminds me of an assassin quest in Oblivion, where you enter a house and are locked in with 5 other guests for a fantasy version of Big Brother. But then you are actually sent to kill the five of them for offending some unknown patron. Much insanity ensues as you take them down one by one and they can't get out, and begin to implicate one another.

I am also implicating YOU, and keeping your lies covering the necromancer from influencing the others into false trails. I had to refute your false clue. Tomorrow I shall give a clue that exonerates me while implicating the true necromancer.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases