HM's Great big mess up - thread

rangerjohn

Explorer
HM no bad feelings, but it takes a thread killer to no one. Actually, thinking about it the biggest thread killer is probably RL. Even has that sinister 'R' in its name. ;)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Ha! I didn't know the who the thread killer was till the Dice Gods whispered his name to me."

"And let's not draw the attention of the RL monster by mentioning it again. I think it is off hunting a T
arrasque at the moment."

fireinthedust

Explorer
Gasp! HM clearly is inhabited by ghosts! or is he? I'll never tell, but I will give two clues having missed today and posting for tomorrow!

1) The Necromancer's name has... at least one vowel in it, along with at least(!) one "r".

2) The Necromancer has posted on ENworld's Forums(!) and may do so again at any moment!!!! Most likely when they are at a computational electronic device with a letters-and-keys attachment! (**note: letters include VOWELS and the letter "R" as letters!/**note)

Fenris

Adventurer
Gasp! HM clearly is inhabited by ghosts! or is he? I'll never tell, but I will give two clues having missed today and posting for tomorrow!

1) The Necromancer's name has... at least one vowel in it, along with at least(!) one "r".

2) The Necromancer has posted on ENworld's Forums(!) and may do so again at any moment!!!! Most likely when they are at a computational electronic device with a letters-and-keys attachment! (**note: letters include VOWELS and the letter "R" as letters!/**note)

Hrmm. 1) All the players have vowels in their name. 2) Some posters may be posting from a tablet or internet capable phone with a virtual keyboard.

So clue one is worthless as it encompasses everyone and eliminates no one and clue 2) is factually incorrect. Such worthless clues must come from the necromancer or his minions. (or a lazy poster :p )

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases