The Peanut Gallery

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Well, that's the tough part, now isn't it?

Also, owie owie owie. Any healing-type powers directed Fenwick's way would be most helpful.

Does the restored encounter powers include second wind, or does that not count as a power?

I suppose I can try to take out this one flanked bandit, and at least get one off the table, but I don't know what I can do if I don't take him out. If I do, I can shift into his space, and at least avoid OAs.

Another alternative, I can attack the flanked bandit, with vault the fallen, shift to attack the knife fighter as part of that, then shift away from him as my move action. Probably more effective, but will leave me with two hp.

I say we take off and nuke the whole site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Sorry Ben. Couldn't resist reading this one. Laughed myself silly. This is the ultimate form of flattery for a DM.

BTW: For those of you who aren't going to follow the link and read the thread. Fenwick actually chooses the double attack on the bandit and the knife fighter. He kills the bandit and bloodies the knife fighter in a single action! Way to go Fenwick!

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
What's the bounty on Dextyr's no-longer-all-alive strikers? I think it was more than 2000 gp ...

EDIT: Yup, we've got 150,000 gp on our heads. We really should've gone with Tonk's suicide plan ...

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases