The Peanut Gallery

JoeNotCharles

First Post
This thread is for quoting great lines and otherwise commenting on adventures, by people who aren't actually part of them. Please keep the kibitzing here (took me three tries to spell that) to keep the adventure threads clean.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Emral said:
wow this is a good cigar. I wonder why my clothes never catch on fire. Wait, people are talking again, better pay attention. Say something smart, fast.

Bwa ha ha! It's like Deadpool and his little yellow boxes!

Good question - why DON'T his clothes catch on fire, and why did he never wonder about this until now?

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
He handed the spear to the fighter and joined in chanting at the fleeing dragon.

"Cow-ard! Cow-ard! Come back fight stinky Cow-ard!"

"Your mother was swamp lizard, your father stinked of elderberry"

"Skinny, malinky, umber-ella feet"

He turned at smiled again at Alex "How I do? Insults all right?"
Haha, I think the elderberry insult was awesome! Just missing a French accent to really seal the deal. ;)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
I have a horrible urge to write an adventure called "Can Dextyr Keep All These Strikers Alive?"

Better yet, somebody else write it so I can bring 7 Rabbit back from retirement the library.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Bwa ha ha! It's like Deadpool and his little yellow boxes!

Good question - why DON'T his clothes catch on fire, and why did he never wonder about this until now?

:lol:

I just wanted to RP the focus on Charisma over Intelligence. Maybe he's more insightful now, or something, than when he was "smart". Like Spike, from Buffy.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I have a horrible urge to write an adventure called "Can Dextyr Keep All These Strikers Alive?"

Better yet, somebody else write it so I can bring 7 Rabbit back from retirement the library.
HAHAHA! You actually wrote it! And you're actually using the title "Can Dextyr Keep All These Strikers Alive?", too!

I'm avoiding the emails so that the surprise is preserved, since Tristan will probably be one of the aforementioned strikers, so I don't know what it entails ... but with a name like that, it should be pretty awesome ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases