The Peanut Gallery

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Maybe that your mark can be activated against non-adjacent foes as well?

Not sure what you mean Ren, but Nature's wrath explicitly states "...each adjacent enemy..." (PHBII p153) In fact, Theroc needs to check his CS. I don' t know how this got past the judges (I wasn't the one who approved him). His class feature reads:

"Nature's Wrath: Free Action to mark all adjacent allies." If this is true, then he couldn't have marked the bandit to begin with :lol:.

Touche ;)!

Theroc: Next time I promise to forget that Rujah gets a +5 (not just a +2) to AC when he uses his Second Wind.

That one will come in handy for him, I'm sure.

Dang Ren! I feel like I've been battered as badly as my PCs.

renau1g

First Post
I was speaking about the mark triggering even though they are not adjacent to the warden:

Warden's Grasp (At-Will Immediate Reaction Close Burst 5 ✦ Primal)
Target: Triggering enemy in burst
Trigger: An enemy marked by Ironheart makes an attack that does not include Ironheart as a target
Effect: Slide the target 1 square; target is slowed and cannot shift until end of its turn

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
I was speaking about the mark triggering even though they are not adjacent to the warden:

Warden's Grasp (At-Will Immediate Reaction Close Burst 5 ✦ Primal)
Target: Triggering enemy in burst
Trigger: An enemy marked by Ironheart makes an attack that does not include Ironheart as a target
Effect: Slide the target 1 square; target is slowed and cannot shift until end of its turn

Of course. Now that it CAN do. I would say that I hadn't forgotten that part, if, of course, I had remembered the marking capability at all:erm:.

In any case, I hope Theroc reminds me about the +5 if he takes a Second Wind.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Just had to quote these two. They make me laugh so much =D

Unlike Kavac, who was having a much easier time, Vardaal was labouring in the intense cold of the night in the desert. The sweat that had accumulated under his fur now began to give him the chills. The bugbear's feat were like blocks of ice and he kept blowing in his hands to try and get some feeling back in them but Vardaal was not doing well and that much was obvious.

"There not even pretty ladies in the night, this is no desserts at all. Next time someones says 'hey Vardaal you goes to land of ratberry pies and they gives you golds to bash people', I no listen" the bugbear grumbles as he focuses on putting one foot in front of the other as he slips down a sand dune and rolls down it. He lays still for a few moments before standing up, shaking the clinging sand from his body.

[sblock=ooc]
1d20+2=14, 1d20+2=3, 1d20+2=10 Well... I guess ol' Vardaal's down 2 surges
I'm sure IC is just getting all those bad rolls out now so when combat starts, Vardaal can start criting ;)
[/sblock]

The boiling hot sun causes Torqua to become light headed, not even her cool bottle of wine helped. Trying to keep from blacking out, she makes chit-chat with her travelling companions. "So do you think Lord Losador liked me? Of course he did, who the 7 or 8 or how many there are hells wouldn't?" Torqua asks, sounding more than a little bit out there, her body swaying from side to side. "You know Myoko, it might be the wine or the fact my head feels like it's on fire, but you'd look cute if you put on some weight. More cushion for the....something." She adds, laughing to herself.

OOC: Rolls: 6, 22, 9 Roll Lookup We're all gonna die, aren't we?

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Yes! Dang! Even more Easter eggs! I'll check it out. As if they're not cool enough. I love the dailies. They're the most punishing I've seen.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases