The Peanut Gallery

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=SPOILERS for Jade Frontier]
I'm embarrassed to say it took me until page 45 to realize what this was. (Although I didn't actually read the source material until after the first trip to town, so I didn't pick up on most of the NPC's.)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Just caught up on To Catch a Crime Lord, and let me say...

NOOO! What is going on in my homeland? Slaves? Human sacrifices?

Everybody knows you don't take sacrifices in tribute, you only sacrifice captured warriors! Anything else just pisses the gods off!

CaBaNa

First Post
Bell happily moves from place to place, watching people work, sketching the carnage, and writing brief descriptions. She smiles when Atlas comes by and tells her to note that she is a hero too, but then furrows her brow at the thought.

I don't think a proper writer would write that. That sounds egotistical. Heroes should not be so, but I suppose they sometimes are. Villains, are, or filled with self loathing. Veruzak is egotistical, and I need to infiltrate his trust so maybe I should be too. Then my notes would be tainted. I must think on this more.

Bell quickly jots down, 'I may or may not be a really awesome hero.'

When the back and forth about popping the bug bubble comes up Bell raises her dagger to throw, without giving it much thought, but then stops herself when Atlas mentions Kendrick.

Oh yeah, that's a better idea, Study first, then open, then study more. That make's more sense.

I like the may or may not line :lol:

Bell and Atlas are a great entertainment together :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases