The Peanut Gallery

KenHood

First Post
If you want to see something REALLY funny, read his character sheet. All the fluff is written in character, like someone was interviewing him.

Tonk

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Joe, I have to say, the Peanut Gallery thread was a brilliant idea. We should've had this a long time ago!

And Tonk is pretty hilarious. Is he supposed to have a Russian-ish accent, or is that just a low-intelligence-ish accent?

Edit: upon reading Tonk's fluff, I think I know the answer to that question. Heehee :)

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Finnian said:
Nobody in the village has more than a few coins, I'd say. Well, Potter has a few, I'd guess, with all that land and cattle, but everybody has their wealth in the ground, as it were.

Wait... the richest guy in Finnian's hometown is named Mr. Potter?

weldon

Explorer
Wait... the richest guy in Finnian's hometown is named Mr. Potter?
I was thinking on my feet, picturing a wealthy, establishment type in this little village that would have hated Finnian's real father and this reckless youth bastard that appeared 9 months after this village elder eagerly gave up his dad to the gallows and...

all I could see was "It's a Wonderful Life"

not that Finnian is George, although he is a bit of an everyman, but maybe his mischievous son.

Hmmm. Maybe I should create a wiki entry for a little village named Bedford Falls, or maybe Potterville.

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
Was that black thing I saw flying off awhile ago actually a dragon?! By the gods I thought we were dead when we heard it roar in the sky as it flew upward. And I thought you must be dead as well, but then why should it be flying away as if Hadeys himself were riding her tail?

Captain Azreal's words greeting the MMC,back from work. Yeah, that was somewhat refreshing.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"B-but dear," says Marco, "I've already told you that advertising is a good investment. There will be a lot of people at TUR-..."

"Don't you say it! Don't you say that horrible word! It's worse than a carnival. Just another way to bilk honest people out of hard-earned money. And to give it to MONSTERS, too! Where is your head, Marco?!"
When Marco asks the group to head up the stairs, Vaunea waits for the rest of the party to begin ascending, knowing that her large frame would take some doing to get through. Vaunea squeezes her way to the top of the stairs just in time to hear Marco's wife talk about monsters. Finally reaching the last step, Vaunea shouts "Monsters? Where monsters? We kill for you." And Vaunea draws her axe.

Vaunea then points to Marco's head and says "And head there!"
Marco's wife screams. She rushes to hide behind Marco. "Oh gods! What is that?! It's going to kill us and the children! We've got to get out of here."

Marco looks angry. Very angry. "Put. Away. The. Axe."

"This is my home, and I'll not have you storming around like it's a war zone."
Haha, and Vaunea makes my day again :) Now how will they get themselves out of this one?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases