The Peanut Gallery

JoeNotCharles

First Post
"Oooooooh! She is like the iron that is red hot! Maybe she like to marry and make the baby? You know, I-- Wait."

"Wait! Wait! Wait!"

"She have elf face?! How she have elf face and orc tusk?! Elf and orc can no make the baby!"

"..."

"Can they?"

Tonk strokes his chin, while giving Mikara a slow, appraising look...

I would just like to say that I wasn't even thinking about this when I added the half-elf/half-orc. I was just thinking, "Elven archer - too predictable, I'll make her a half-elf. Hell, she's dating a hobgoblin, why not make the other half orc!"

KenHood

First Post
I don't know. She's going to lose out on a nice little farm in the commune, a couple of cows, a few chickens, some pigs, dozens of half-orc, half-elf children...

Really, how could she resist?

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OK. Now you've definitely lost the sale. Slash & burn domesticatoin!?

You're trying to entice a tree-hugging zealot by promising a human agrarian "paradise" :erm::confused::eek:? Oh puleeze!

Mayday! Mayday! Crash! Burn! Roll!

KenHood

First Post
OK. Now you've definitely lost the sale. Slash & burn domesticatoin!?

You're trying to entice a tree-hugging zealot by promising a human agrarian "paradise" :erm::confused::eek:? Oh puleeze!
Pffft. Modern day tree-huggers would kill to live in an agrarian paradise. (Until they realize how much work is actually involved in it.) Besides, this is a primitive, pre-industrial society. They don't go for slash and burn domestication. It's more like frontier life, especially in the New People's Democratic Commune #2, which will be the name of Mikara's new home.

Speaking of names...

Since Tonk is an old-fashioned boy, Mikara will have to take his last name when they marry. Which means she'll just be Mikara, because Tonk doesn't have a last name.

You could have a tree farm or something?
Yes! Many things in the farm will be made from trees, such as the buildings, the fences, the furniture, the outhouse, the firewood...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases