The Peanut Gallery

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Yes! Many things in the farm will be made from trees, such as the buildings, the fences, the furniture, the outhouse, the firewood...

FIREWOOD!!??? Well! I never!

Not in a million trillion years!

[sblock=OOC]
ROTFPIMPLMHOFTMS :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[sblock=Translation]
Rolling on the floor pi$$ing in my pants laughing my head off for ten minutes straight!
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OK. I just have to say this. The dialogue between Ken and TwoHeads here is priceless. It's the typical guys talking about what a girl will and won't do, say, put up with.... (you fill in the blank) without even asking her opinion or waiting to see what she will ACTUALLY prefer.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
OK. I just have to say this. The dialogue between Ken and TwoHeads here is priceless. It's the typical guys talking about what a girl will and won't do, say, put up with.... (you fill in the blank) without even asking her opinion or waiting to see what she will ACTUALLY prefer.

*Confused*

But, why would we bother with that?

*Ducks*

Atriden

First Post
This is a good one from Mal Malenkirk from his ranger, Kendrick:
Mal Malenkirk said:
''Wait here, stay out of sight.'' Kendrick says to his colleagues. ''Let me take a look first, I'll signal you what I find. The signal will be 'Get your ass over here' if it is all clear. If I detect enemies, I'll signal you by using my sword to reflect the sunlight toward you. And if you hear 'ARHHG! HELP! HELP! OH GOD IT HURTS!'', it will signal that there are enemies, that I have been spotted and that you need to save me. Now wish me luck.''

Remove ads