The Peanut Gallery

renau1g

First Post
Come now! Aristotle proved that women don't have souls! What kind of unenlightened being actually thinks they have opinions, too? :p

"Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel." Borat

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
More from Dextyr's Slaughterfest!

That's a great idea. We could just get a back room at the hanged man and rest up there.

only problem I see....
Say we stroll into the hanged man and start settling in. Everyone is kind of looking at us like we are the turkey at thanksgiving dinner. It is then that we notice the bounty notice posted up on the board at the Hanged and and everyone in there is now contemplating collecting the reward. Hey, I'd do it if I were the man behind the screen...

This one had me rolling for a while.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
I just finished reading the 31 pages of 'The Jade Frontier' and I just wanted to say, Huzzah to you all.

As a DM I was interested in the Jade Empire as a location, but the RP and character interaction made sure that there was no skimming involved on my end. On top of that sticking through allot of real life stuff, I must offer congratulations to you lot.

It's a wonderful read and an excellent story. I hope I have the pleasure of playing with you in the future.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Awesome. I'm not nervous enough about whether I can fill ukingsken's shoes, but now I have to worry about an audience too.

Kidding, just kidding. Not fishing for compliments at all.

Rapida

First Post
Dang I looked really good during that kobold fight and now I can't fill a bucket with water. Palladys is stopping Bren from getting to prideful I guess..

Remove ads